babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Dynamic Lux or Dynamic with Lux Pack?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

I'm just about to order a Dyanmic Coupe, however I'm not getting very far with my dealer about ordering a Dynamic Lux Coupe.

According to the latest brochure the Dynamic Lux is a model in it's own right. According to my dealer however they can only order a Dyanmic with Lux Pack. They have even shown me their order screens which proves this.

Has anyone managed to order a Dynamic Lux?

I know this sounds picky - but for residuals A Dynamic Lux should hold up slightly better that one with the pack added.

Thanks.
It's the same thing
I ordered my Dynamic with Lux pack in June which is called a Dynamic Lux.
Mines a dynamic plus! Wink
You can have a dynamic lux, dynamic plus or even like Tim a dynamic lux plus, all the same thing, it's just a name. When you start looking at insurance online you see prestige and dynamic and then prestige lux and dynamic lux. Didn't notice pure to be honest.
Yes Dynamic and Presitge Lux's are separate models - you need to kick your dealer's backside as he should have been trained to know what is what.
I'm with Charlie on this. At every Land Rover presentation I've been to they have made it clear there are three models. There may be other derivatives of these models....but calling it a separate model is a bit of a stretch.

I know in the What Car residuals tables they list the separate derivatives...and the more expensive derivatives have better residuals. But still three models in my opinion.
Can't see why it matters what it's called as long as you get what you want and what you pay for!
(11-09-2011 07:18pm)Charlie Wrote: [ -> ]Can't see why it matters what it's called as long as you get what you want and what you pay for!

Well said.Very Happy
(11-09-2011 07:47pm)DynamicRRV Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2011 07:18pm)Charlie Wrote: [ -> ]Can't see why it matters what it's called as long as you get what you want and what you pay for!

Well said.Very Happy

Trying telling that to the wife during the throws of passion when you shout the wrong name !!ShockedLaughing
Reference URL's