babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Dynamic Plus Seats at Launch Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have ordered the Dynamic Plus seats and had seen them previously at the Evoque Live Event back in May, and based on the look and feel including brochure shots I eventually decided to go for them.

However at our dealers launch event they had a dynamic with plus seat/interior and I noticed the seats looked slightly deflated or saggy in areas. They sort of looked like rush jobs with the padding and also the interior metal trim was not the satin brushed but default Dynamic textured instead (although the car was advertised as Dynamic Plus Interior).

I'm now wondering if it was worth the three grand, funny enough I spoke to another customer at the launch who was thinking the same thing.

Anyway else notice this at their launch events?

Have they changed the interior trim on the Plus?
I'm glad mine arrived with the aluminium on the dash and not the shiney black bit, also I thought I had specced the two individual rear seats but I have the 3 seated bench, which is great as the bench sets don't have the very odd looking shoulder bolsters of the two individual seats, I won't be taking it back! One problem with the centre seat though is the head restraint - it obscures about half of what s already a restricted rear view, so 1st job this evening was to lower all 3 head restraints down onto the seat backs
I did warn all those who thought they had ordered 2 seats to doublecheck due to the change of 'standard'.
I prefer the 3seat bench having seen the strange shoulder pads of the 2 seat version
We noticed that also. They look amazing but don't have the support the look suggests. My brother was thinking of speccing them on his order but has left it now. They look amazing but if you've tried any other manufacture's sports seats they don't compare in terms of support.
My merc has loads more support, not that the Evoque will pull that sort of G in the corners.......
Reference URL's