babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Revere's effort...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: AY2Yr_yCAAAT7EA.jpg:large]
Bounce 'n' Boom!
Whats different other than the stupid bling wheels?
(08-09-2011 11:30pm)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]Whats different other than the stupid bling wheels?

Apparently they have been modifying them since Winter 2010! Confused
(08-09-2011 11:33pm)gomark Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2011 11:30pm)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]Whats different other than the stupid bling wheels?

Apparently they have been modifying them since Winter 2010! Confused

the evoque doesnt even feature on their website!
Effort, what effort? They changed the wheels for stupid 22's, maybe they have ruined the interior with footballer style quilted seating and a bling dash.
Saw the chaps from Rever at the Hadley Green Launch. They havent been allowed to drive the car or put photos up on their site until yesterdat/today. Car looks good and theyre planning some other body work to it. One thing im sold on doimg is changing the range rover badges from satin silver to black to match the other dynamic trim.
Looks over wheeled to me, think i would go with 20s
(09-09-2011 07:47am)DDX Wrote: [ -> ]Saw the chaps from Rever at the Hadley Green Launch. They havent been allowed to drive the car or put photos up on their site until yesterdat/today. Car looks good and theyre planning some other body work to it. One thing im sold on doimg is changing the range rover badges from satin silver to black to match the other dynamic trim.

so they have been modifying the car since 2010 but havent actually driven one?? Doesnt really inspire me with confidence.
I went to the Hadley Green Launch last night and the Revere car was there. Apparently they have only just taken delivery of the car and are working on a full programme . Only the wheels will be avaiable this month. Hadley green said they can offer them to me as a aftersale. They looked good and suited the car considering I dont really like modifications.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's