babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Sumatra black
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I dislike black cars - I'll be to the point...... Tonight at Lookers Here and Now there was a stunning Sumatra Black Dynamic Plus with privacy, but no panoramic roof. Looked WICKED. As did the Fuji 5door Dynamic with panoramic roof.
bUT I'm sorry but the OG 3door Pure and the Indus Prestige 5door look weak, the colours are wishy-washy, not bold enough.......... But I'm afraid the black 5 door was the biggest disappointment, the Evoque 5door just doesn't suit Black I'm afraid.
[Image: 123e5f87.jpg]

[Image: 59b266e9.jpg]
I have lots more photos but they are on my proper camera and I won't be able to upload the until I get home
(08-09-2011 10:05pm)FullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]I dislike black cars - I'll be to the point...... Tonight at Lookers Here and Now there was a stunning Sumatra Black Dynamic Plus with privacy, but no panoramic roof. Looked WICKED. As did the Fuji 5door Dynamic with panoramic roof.
bUT I'm sorry but the OG 3door Pure and the Indus Prestige 5door look weak, the colours are wishy-washy, not bold enough.......... But I'm afraid the black 5 door was the biggest disappointment, the Evoque 5door just doesn't suit Black I'm afraid.

Confused. Was the Sumatra Black a different car to the 5 door black car? Surprised that the 2 versions would be so polar in your opinion!...
The old colours are coming back for 2012 but no stornoway

We only had 2 black 2 White & 1 grey
(08-09-2011 10:10pm)gomark Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2011 10:05pm)FullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]I dislike black cars - I'll be to the point...... Tonight at Lookers Here and Now there was a stunning Sumatra Black Dynamic Plus with privacy, but no panoramic roof. Looked WICKED. As did the Fuji 5door Dynamic with panoramic roof.

Confused. Was the Sumatra Black a different car to the 5 door black car? Surprised that the 2 versions would be so polar in your opinion!...

Pictures just downloaded. Doh! Rolling Eyes
IMHO the 5door doesn't look right in Black, but looks fantastic in White and Dynamic trimmings
Or a White 5 door prestige sport... Surprised
(08-09-2011 10:14pm)FullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]IMHO the 5door doesn't look right in Black, but looks fantastic in White and Dynamic trimmings

Baah! Just changed my 5 door from White to Black 2 weeks ago! Sad
Well said. I thought black looked nice as well! You beat me to it as I was going to post the same thing. Had a real presence about it!
The black coupe with only the front "bull-bar"thingy to break all the black was almost evil, looked even better with the Daylight running lights switched on! Not many companies can achieve such road presence without heaps of aftermarket mods, and this was a standard variant with only privacy glass to add to the effect. It's strange because the effect just isnt conveyed in the photographs
I think it depends what you want. I agree that the strongest colours are probably White and red, they do stand out, add on some bling and you have a very distinctive motor. However for me the 5 door barolo black Prestige looks more understated but IMHO really classy.

It's interesting how we all see things slightly differently.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's