babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: New roof colours for pure & return of barolo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just picked up the new full brochure tonight

So we can now have a contrast roof on a pure

A lux version of the dynamic

The only original colour not back is stornoway
What's different / added to the lux version of the Dynamic?
Don't know , I will go get the brochure
[Image: 34f68cc1.jpg]
There has always been a separate model called Dynamic Lux, mine is a Dynamic Lux with Plus pack, it is listed in the insurance guide too as a seperate model. Hopefully at trade-in time Dynamic or Prestige Lux will be worth more than a Dynamic or Prestige with the same toys specced individually as optional extras, because there are gadgets that I certainly wouldn't pay a bean for as an optional extra on a used car, like Park Assist but it comes as part of the Lux Pack. Personally I think it is wrongly named, it should be called a Technology Pack
(09-09-2011 07:51am)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]There has always been a separate model called Dynamic Lux, mine is a Dynamic Lux with Plus pack, it is listed in the insurance guide too as a seperate model. Hopefully at trade-in time Dynamic or Prestige Lux will be worth more than a Dynamic or Prestige with the same toys specced individually as optional extras, because there are gadgets that I certainly wouldn't pay a bean for as an optional extra on a used car, like Park Assist but it comes as part of the Lux Pack. Personally I think it is wrongly named, it should be called a Technology Pack

Just asked my dealer about this, they say they cannot order a Dynamic Lux car, and can only order a Dynamic with Lux Pack as an option. They have even gone to the extent of providing me with screenshots of the order system showing that the Dynamic Lux as a separate model doesn't exist!
Reference URL's