Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
selling my rre
scalle

selling my rre

hate to tell you guys but my rre is on sale, after 1,5y and 16500km we really need a bigger car with our dog
and went for the new mercedes v-class 250 avantgarde (190ps auto 7 speed full option)
Normally delivered in september, looking forward for it.
A different kind of car but i'll get used quick as it drives like a car instead of a van.
Still reading the forum anyway and we keep in touch!

RRE TD4 Prestige 4WD AUT, santorini black, element interior, tech pack, cold climate pack, pano roof, privacy glass, brushed alu, auto high beam assist, airco vents rear, auto dim mirror, camera, home link, 20" style 7, 18" spare, debugged, roof rails,replaced side vents, grille in glossy black and center cap wheels with RR, black lettering
Also stunning Fiat 500 Cabrio GUCCI edition, black/gold metallic, and red Fiat Panda 1992 selecta (var. transmission).
16-06-2014 10:21pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Redrob

RE: selling my rre

(16-06-2014 10:21pm)scalle Wrote:  hate to tell you guys but my rre is on sale, after 1,5y and 16500km we really need a bigger car with our dog
and went for the new mercedes v-class 250 avantgarde (190ps auto 7 speed full option)
Normally delivered in september, looking forward for it.
A different kind of car but i'll get used quick as it drives like a car instead of a van.
Still reading the forum anyway and we keep in touch!

You must have a big dog then, as we get our 3 year old German shepherd in ours, no probs.
Good luck with the Merc.

MY13 Dynamic coupe Orkney Pano Power tailgate DTRL's etc......soon to be
MY14 Dynamic 5 door Orkney Pano Power tailgate DTRL's etc......soon to be
MY15 Dynamic Lux Fuji White Pano Power tailgate DTRL's etc.
16-06-2014 10:43pm
scalle

of course the dog fits in the trunck but i need extra space as we also have three children,
and go on holidays with the car, in that case i think everyone will tell that the boot is a little small!

RRE TD4 Prestige 4WD AUT, santorini black, element interior, tech pack, cold climate pack, pano roof, privacy glass, brushed alu, auto high beam assist, airco vents rear, auto dim mirror, camera, home link, 20" style 7, 18" spare, debugged, roof rails,replaced side vents, grille in glossy black and center cap wheels with RR, black lettering
Also stunning Fiat 500 Cabrio GUCCI edition, black/gold metallic, and red Fiat Panda 1992 selecta (var. transmission).
17-06-2014 09:07pm
Kimv

selling my rre

(17-06-2014 09:07pm)scalle Wrote:  of course the dog fits in the trunck but i need extra space as we also have three children,
and go on holidays with the car, in that case i think everyone will tell that the boot is a little small!

Yup, that's why mine has to go as well. Way too small boot. Bought a Defender in stead.

Dynamic SD4 Auto 5dr, Tech Pack, Santorini Black, Verve Interior with Ebony headlining, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Solar Attenuating Glass, Style 7 Alloys, Adaptive Dynamics.
23-06-2014 08:59am
scalle

(23-06-2014 08:59am)Kimv Wrote:  Yup, that's why mine has to go as well. Way too small boot. Bought a Defender in stead.

Thought about the defender as well, but my wife went for the luxury combined with space.
My brother in law has a long defender and it's not the ideal travel car (noise etc…),
also very heavy taxes to pay in belgium for this sort of car due to co2-taxes.
The taxes are simply ridiculous .

23-06-2014 08:43pm