Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my baby RR is born!!!!!!
PhilSkill

RE: my baby RR is born!!!!!!

Congrats, Enjoy!

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
04-12-2012 11:16pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big G

Congrats - nearly a 11 months ownership for me and still love it !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collected !! 18/02/2012
Prestige Coupe SD4 Sumatra Black, Spirit interior, Pano roof , Heated seats, Privacy, Rear vents, Rear camera,Manual & style 5 19s. Not Prestige mats, 54 miles in tank when collected.
05-12-2012 10:05am
MartinP

Congratulations Michelle. After such a long wait it's now time to have some fun! Enjoy!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
05-12-2012 06:08pm
Michelle

22 more hours before I collect my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ordered 8th march: SD4 Prestige auto, Fuji, panoramic roof, Cirrus/lunar interior, rear view camera, blind spot monitoring, Nav,heated front seats
Delivery: 6th December!
05-12-2012 06:15pm
MartinP

The excitement is mounting....I wonder if you will get any sleep tonight!!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
05-12-2012 06:18pm
Michelle

AT LAST!!!!!! Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Just got home. Gosh it feels good to have it at last! As I was driving home with a big smile on my face another Evoque was coming towards me and I felt like waving and saying: Hi! me too!
First impressions: light ( cirrus / lunar and pano roof really make the inside light and airy), luxurious. I'm not sure I like the automatic gear box Confused weird acceleration, I don't feel in control. It seems to take a while to accelerate after a halt. I suppose it takes some getting use to. It's dark and icy now so I'll have to wait to test it more.
Thank-you all for helping with the wait. This forum does help even if sometimes ( often) it was hard seeing everyone getting their cars. I'm going to come back even more to read tips as my dealer isn't familiar with Range Rovers.

Ordered 8th march: SD4 Prestige auto, Fuji, panoramic roof, Cirrus/lunar interior, rear view camera, blind spot monitoring, Nav,heated front seats
Delivery: 6th December!
06-12-2012 06:18pm
Amadeus

Congrats! With all that gorgeous scenery over there might be a while before we hear back from you!Very Happy

eD4 Pure Fuji Coupe | Tech Pack | Pano Roof | Cirrus Leather | Powerfold Mirrors | Xenons | 19" Style 3s | arr 5Apr13
07-12-2012 12:05pm
Evo-king

After such a long wait, (which is getting shorter as each week passes now), go out and enjoy your car and get used to the autobox.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
07-12-2012 10:05pm
IKM

I've had ice and snow all week. The Evoque with its auto box has been superb, and the private track (1/2 km downhill/ uphill) from my house to the main road is a nightmare with rutted iced tracks. It's as good, if not even better than my manual Freelander. Both with winter tyres. I've been using snow and sometimes mud settings on the terrain response along with HDC. Great car. You'll love it!

Arrived 16 December 2011: Prestige SD4 auto 5dr in OG with Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenons, Surround Cameras, Auto Dimming Rearview, Grey Oak Wood, Spare Wheel and Powered Tailgate.

Joining 2010 Freelander XS Td4e in Stornoway Grey (we like Grey!)
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2012 11:02pm by IKM.)
07-12-2012 11:01pm
speary

(06-12-2012 06:18pm)Michelle Wrote:  AT LAST!!!!!! Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Just got home. Gosh it feels good to have it at last! As I was driving home with a big smile on my face another Evoque was coming towards me and I felt like waving and saying: Hi! me too!
First impressions: light ( cirrus / lunar and pano roof really make the inside light and airy), luxurious. I'm not sure I like the automatic gear box Confused weird acceleration, I don't feel in control. It seems to take a while to accelerate after a halt. I suppose it takes some getting use to. It's dark and icy now so I'll have to wait to test it more.
Thank-you all for helping with the wait. This forum does help even if sometimes ( often) it was hard seeing everyone getting their cars. I'm going to come back even more to read tips as my dealer isn't familiar with Range Rovers.

Congratulations, I take it that you are quite pleased Laughing
Go and enjoy Very Happy

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
12-12-2012 09:33am