Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
install aftermarket rearview autodimming mirror
Leo

install aftermarket rearview autodimming mirror

I would like to install an aftermarket rearview autodimming mirror. However I need to know the mount type. It seems you have a CAMlock type (rotate 90 degr and pull) and several other types. Does anyone know which is used in the Evoque?
17-04-2012 12:36pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Leo

RE: install aftermarket rearview autodimming mirror

(17-04-2012 12:36pm)Leo Wrote:  I would like to install an aftermarket rearview autodimming mirror. However I need to know the mount type. It seems you have a CAMlock type (rotate 90 degr and pull) and several other types. Does anyone know which is used in the Evoque?

Anyone? The mirror mount is protected with a plastic cover which I do not know how to remove. Maybe someone knows how to remove the cover?
21-08-2012 09:50am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Leo, long shot here but try sending Pete Bell at forum sponsors BAS an email, Pete has access to a vast amount of technical info about the Evoque

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
21-08-2012 10:01am
Leo

(21-08-2012 10:01am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Leo, long shot here but try sending Pete Bell at forum sponsors BAS an email, Pete has access to a vast amount of technical info about the Evoque

Thanks, will try that option.
21-08-2012 11:15am