Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
audio problem
dead_evil17

audio problem

Hii anyone has any audio probleem? My audio doesent have anyy sound but the sccreen is sstill functioniing normally. Andd the beep soound for the button is still working but the music doess not have any sound for radio,cd and iphone. On the ssccreen the tracklist are still working properly and the tme for the track are working proerly as well.anyone know what is happening to my audioo? Is there any mute buttoon?

Finally: white 5door evouqe dynamic lux pack with ebony interior and ivory headlining.

current: 2010 cayenne gts, white evoque dynamic
07-01-2012 05:09pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rootsboy

RE: audio problem

due to the options i have on my car the voice activation button you see where the red and green buttons are for making phone calls on the steering wheel! well its used as a mute button, you could try that.

SD4 Prestige 5 Door Manual. Fuji White. 20" Style 6 Wheels. Vibe-Ebony Interior and Header. Panoramic Roof. AD. Privacy and Solar Attenuating Glass. Surround Camera, Heated Seats. Pollution Sensor. Rear Vents. 825W Sound and a Spare Wheel
07-01-2012 09:51pm
Stadt Panzer

audio problem

Disconnect the batt, leave for 30 secs, reconnect. Problem solved until the next time! Had this problem on a loaner!

Somewhere in the North Sea.
20-06-2012 05:57am