Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
XFullFatTim
Evo-king

RE: XFullFatTim

How many Evoques can you get on that? Oops sorry just thought, they haven't made that many yet!

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
18-11-2011 06:32pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DynamicRRV

Does that have Park Assist?!!!
18-11-2011 06:46pm
cjfp

James - thanks for the picture (and using all my mobile phone data in one go!)

Dynamic - yes, and the delivery time on one is less than an Evoque!

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
18-11-2011 06:56pm
Evoqess

Good to know! He must be missing us all terribly, not to mention his RRE! Smile

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
18-11-2011 08:57pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Oh I get the odd look in when I'm in Port Said or Jebel Ali. My current steed is nowhere near as nice as the one in James's pic, google Nedlloyd Africa and that's what I'm reduced to and have been driving for the last 10 months, and am about to take to drydock in Dubai in January. Will post some photos of this heap of rust held together with paint then if I can
In Jebel Ali today, you probably have a different view of what Dubai looks like but this is all I ever see apart from the airport! [Image: 6496a8f1.jpg]

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2011 11:34am by XFullFatTim.)
20-11-2011 11:17am
JiiPee

I hope Tim's ship doesn't get hijacked by the pirates of the Somalian coast!

Enjoying enormously: Pure Td4 Automatic, Firenze Red, almond/espresso interior, panorama roof with rails, Pure tech pack, clearview pack & cold weather pack, parking radars front and back + camera.
20-11-2011 11:37am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Next stop is Salalah Oman on the 23rd then through pirate infested waters via the Red Sea to Suez and a canal transit to Port Said for a day at the Suez Canal Container Terminal, then Mersin in Turkey and Istanbul back to Egypt then to Jebel Ali again, then Pipavav in Gujurat State India, Mumbai (aka Bombay) back to Jebel Ali then on January 1st round to Dubai proper to drydock for a month, then for me hopefully a flight home and 3 months leave

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
20-11-2011 11:45am
Evo-king

(20-11-2011 11:45am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Next stop is Salalah Oman on the 23rd then through pirate infested waters via the Red Sea to Suez and a canal transit to Port Said for a day at the Suez Canal Container Terminal, then Mersin in Turkey and Istanbul back to Egypt then to Jebel Ali again, then Pipavav in Gujurat State India, Mumbai (aka Bombay) back to Jebel Ali then on January 1st round to Dubai proper to drydock for a month, then for me hopefully a flight home and 3 months leave

I trust you've got a damned good sat nav on that beastie then.Very HappyVery Happy

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
20-11-2011 01:08pm