Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wow!!
Barton Evoque

RE: Wow!!

Very Nice looks like i have made the right colour choice.

Evoque My13 TD4 Pure.Orkney Grey with Tech Pack~Spare Wheel~Front Fogs~Privacy Glass~Ebony Interior~Mudflaps~Evoque Footrest~DVD Headrests~Towtrust Towbar.Collected 17th Sept. Very Happy
Also nicely modded Audi TT Roadster.
15-07-2012 10:32pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SebM

Congrats !!

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
16-07-2012 07:13am
Daigriff

Congrats Chunk it looks great.

Pity my handover wasnt as pleasant an experience as yours.

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
16-07-2012 09:29am
lesdon499

Ian
Bit of crime prevention advice - don't select home for sat nav addy. If your car is stolen then they can head straight to your house to case the joint. Might seem overprotective but with long waiting lists and lead in times these will be magnets for thieves.

Enjoy the motor, they are fantastic. Having had mine since 1/3 I am currently laid up following a leg op and the car still makes me smile in the driveway Smile

cheers

Les

Dynamic SD4 unbadged
Fuji White
Style 6 wheels
Panoramic roof
MassiveVery Happy
16-07-2012 10:49am
Deaky

(16-07-2012 09:29am)Daigriff Wrote:  Congrats Chunk it looks great.

Pity my handover wasnt as pleasant an experience as yours.

Same here. Had a call off my dealer on Friday. He's received my damning JLR customer survey feedback.Wink I'm expecting a call from the sales manager when he gets back off his holiday. Rest asured he will know what an upleasant experience buying a car from his dealership was Twisted Evil
16-07-2012 11:26am
Chunk

Update - 2nd baby arrived on Monday 30th July, little boy to go with my 2 yr old daughter, July certainly has been a special month!! Plenty space in the evoque even with both car seats in!!

Ordered Feb 2012 - Orkney grey 5dr Dynamic SD4 Automatic. Lux pack, Dynamic plus Pack (velocity ebony leather) ebony headliner and gloss black finishers. Shadow chrome style 7s, heated steering wheel and a spare wheel just in case! Build date 6/7/12 delivery date 23/7/12. Built 3/7 pick up 14/7!!!!!
01-08-2012 07:22pm
alibeau

(01-08-2012 07:22pm)Chunk Wrote:  Update - 2nd baby arrived on Monday 30th July, little boy to go with my 2 yr old daughter, July certainly has been a special month!! Plenty space in the evoque even with both car seats in!!

Congratulations on both of your new arrivals Very Happy

I won't ask which is your favourite?!!! Laughing

Ali Smile

Black Dynamic Si4 - gone but not forgotten.
01-08-2012 07:43pm
Vc

Looks amazing and I like the idea of a private handover room Very Happy

COLLECTED 20th July Very Happy
Ordered 4th April, built 6th July
Pure SD4 auto, Mauritius Blue fogs, signatures, tailgate, power fold mirrors, electric drivers seat,
cirrus/lunar, auto dim mirror, mats.
01-08-2012 08:32pm
Chunk

Cheers Ali - the evoque is very special but of course my kids win that side! My daughter Beau is loving the pano roof.

Vc there are 2 of them under the showroom and they really enhance the experience. The showroom also has a huge glass wall looking into the service area so you can sit and watch your baby as they go about their work (I am very particular with my cars so this was a great thing to see they introduced)

Ordered Feb 2012 - Orkney grey 5dr Dynamic SD4 Automatic. Lux pack, Dynamic plus Pack (velocity ebony leather) ebony headliner and gloss black finishers. Shadow chrome style 7s, heated steering wheel and a spare wheel just in case! Build date 6/7/12 delivery date 23/7/12. Built 3/7 pick up 14/7!!!!!
01-08-2012 08:48pm
NightFox

(15-07-2012 02:49pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  One thing you need to do immediately is to remove your home address from the "home" setting of the satnav and just put it in as one of the addresses in the "previous" addresses. Never leave your own address in the Home setting, somebody steals your car from a car park and it's pretty easy for the to locate a possibly empty house. My "home" address is the supplying dealer's address 470 miles from my home!

I would suggest a compromise might be just to set your postcode in as your home address - that's what I did with my RRS so I could still use the voice command "Navigation: Go Home" without having to pin it down to my actual house. Good security is always a compromise between absolute security and convenience and it's the level of compromise you're personally comfortable with.

MY13 TD4 Pure Manual ~ Tech Pack ~ Mauritius Blue ~ Panoramic Roof ~ Adaptive Xenons ~ Park Assist ~ Keyless Entry ~ Reversing Camera ~ Powerfold Mirrors ~ Autodimming Mirror
Ordered 14/6/12 ~ Built 13/11/12 ~ Delivered 15/11/12 ~ Collected 20/11/12

[Image: 163643.png]
02-08-2012 12:09pm