Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi
The Auctioneer

Hi

Picking up our new Evoque tomorrow - weather permitting. After 8 x Freelanders its time for a change. SD4 Pure - Tech, 5 door Auto in Ipanema Sand with Almold/Expresso trim. Snowing like hell here so we might have to wait Sad

Stay safe !
25-01-2013 10:46pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jonathon555

RE: Hi

(25-01-2013 10:46pm)The Auctioneer Wrote:  Picking up our new Evoque tomorrow - weather permitting. After 8 x Freelanders its time for a change. SD4 Pure - Tech, 5 door Auto in Ipanema Sand with Almold/Expresso trim. Snowing like hell here so we might have to wait Sad

Just go and collect it , a little bit of snow won't be a problem

Unless you are going there in a merc auto

SD4 Arrived, Fuji , 20" style wheels, Privacy glass, Front fogs, Auto wiper and Auto Lights, Black leather

MY Nuburburing & Track Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jonathon555?...sults_main
26-01-2013 10:13am
Chunk

Nice one mate. Hope you got it picked up today as most of the snow seems to have melted. Where in Northumberland are you based??

Ordered Feb 2012 - Orkney grey 5dr Dynamic SD4 Automatic. Lux pack, Dynamic plus Pack (velocity ebony leather) ebony headliner and gloss black finishers. Shadow chrome style 7s, heated steering wheel and a spare wheel just in case! Build date 6/7/12 delivery date 23/7/12. Built 3/7 pick up 14/7!!!!!
26-01-2013 08:42pm
The Auctioneer

We are near Alnwick. Decided not to pick up until later in the week. I have to do lots of miles thjis week & would rather put them on the old car. Also we had about 6" of snow on Saturday. No probs getting to Kelso if we wanted to but pointless driving the new one on salted roads .

Stay safe !
27-01-2013 08:48pm
Chunk

You must be very strong willed, no way I could have left my new car sitting at the dealers!!

And there's a lot more salt to be laid on the roads before the spring comes. Hope you enjoy when you pick it up. I'm based near Berwick and might see yours going about, don't think I have seen ipanema on anything other than a freelander before.

Ordered Feb 2012 - Orkney grey 5dr Dynamic SD4 Automatic. Lux pack, Dynamic plus Pack (velocity ebony leather) ebony headliner and gloss black finishers. Shadow chrome style 7s, heated steering wheel and a spare wheel just in case! Build date 6/7/12 delivery date 23/7/12. Built 3/7 pick up 14/7!!!!!
27-01-2013 11:25pm
broady43

(27-01-2013 11:25pm)Chunk Wrote:  You must be very strong willed, no way I could have left my new car sitting at the dealers!!

And there's a lot more salt to be laid on the roads before the spring comes. Hope you enjoy when you pick it up. I'm based near Berwick and might see yours going about, don't think I have seen ipanema on anything other than a freelander before.

Somebody has a prestige in ipanema sand just round the corner from me,it looks quite classy and so it must also look good on a pure.I cannot imagine anyone has it on a Dynamic though.

5 door Pure sd4 Tech Fuji with black roof, tinted windows, ebony seats, style 4 alloys, xenons, fogs,black grille.
Arrived 29/03/2012.
27-01-2013 11:49pm
griff

Can I just say what splendid taste you have in choosing Ipanema sand.
I hope you enjoy

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
28-01-2013 10:19am
PhilSkill

I see an Ipanema Sand Dynamic locally quite often, it's really not a bad colour on a Dynamic either!

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
28-01-2013 02:17pm
Evo-king

The Auctioneer.

Alnwick is a lovely part of the world, have stayed in The White Swan several times, with the Titanic/Olympic fittings inside.

Enjoy your car when you eventually decide to collect it.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
28-01-2013 07:03pm
berlin2011

Also seen an Ipanema Dynamic, black contrast roof and black style 8's about. Looks pretty good.

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
28-01-2013 08:33pm