babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Hi - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Hi (/Thread-Hi)

Hi - The Auctioneer - 25-01-2013 10:46pm

Picking up our new Evoque tomorrow - weather permitting. After 8 x Freelanders its time for a change. SD4 Pure - Tech, 5 door Auto in Ipanema Sand with Almold/Expresso trim. Snowing like hell here so we might have to wait Sad

RE: Hi - Jonathon555 - 26-01-2013 10:13am

(25-01-2013 10:46pm)The Auctioneer Wrote:  Picking up our new Evoque tomorrow - weather permitting. After 8 x Freelanders its time for a change. SD4 Pure - Tech, 5 door Auto in Ipanema Sand with Almold/Expresso trim. Snowing like hell here so we might have to wait Sad

Just go and collect it , a little bit of snow won't be a problem

Unless you are going there in a merc auto

RE: Hi - Chunk - 26-01-2013 08:42pm

Nice one mate. Hope you got it picked up today as most of the snow seems to have melted. Where in Northumberland are you based??

RE: Hi - The Auctioneer - 27-01-2013 08:48pm

We are near Alnwick. Decided not to pick up until later in the week. I have to do lots of miles thjis week & would rather put them on the old car. Also we had about 6" of snow on Saturday. No probs getting to Kelso if we wanted to but pointless driving the new one on salted roads .

RE: Hi - Chunk - 27-01-2013 11:25pm

You must be very strong willed, no way I could have left my new car sitting at the dealers!!

And there's a lot more salt to be laid on the roads before the spring comes. Hope you enjoy when you pick it up. I'm based near Berwick and might see yours going about, don't think I have seen ipanema on anything other than a freelander before.

RE: Hi - broady43 - 27-01-2013 11:49pm

(27-01-2013 11:25pm)Chunk Wrote:  You must be very strong willed, no way I could have left my new car sitting at the dealers!!

And there's a lot more salt to be laid on the roads before the spring comes. Hope you enjoy when you pick it up. I'm based near Berwick and might see yours going about, don't think I have seen ipanema on anything other than a freelander before.

Somebody has a prestige in ipanema sand just round the corner from me,it looks quite classy and so it must also look good on a pure.I cannot imagine anyone has it on a Dynamic though.

RE: Hi - griff - 28-01-2013 10:19am

Can I just say what splendid taste you have in choosing Ipanema sand.
I hope you enjoy

RE: Hi - PhilSkill - 28-01-2013 02:17pm

I see an Ipanema Sand Dynamic locally quite often, it's really not a bad colour on a Dynamic either!

RE: Hi - Evo-king - 28-01-2013 07:03pm

The Auctioneer.

Alnwick is a lovely part of the world, have stayed in The White Swan several times, with the Titanic/Olympic fittings inside.

Enjoy your car when you eventually decide to collect it.

RE: Hi - berlin2011 - 28-01-2013 08:33pm

Also seen an Ipanema Dynamic, black contrast roof and black style 8's about. Looks pretty good.