Poll: Why are you changing to RRE (multi choice)
It's a Range Rover!
Style
Practicality
Comfort
Running Costs
Size of vehicle
Options available
Off Road / Traction ability
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are you changing to the Evoque?
PhilSkill

RE: Why are you changing to the Evoque?

Having been considering changing my car for a while and been considering 4x4 since i'm out in the sticks now and suffered in the last 2 winters, and wasn't liking any of the Ford Kuga, Jeep, Rav 4, Q3 etc when I saw the look of this it was a must! Was going to go for the Pure but after Evoque Live I fell for the better specs! Rolling Eyes

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
01-09-2011 09:45pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
J77

Vanity Embarrassed There is not two pound of me hanging the right way but at least the car will look good Laughing. Seriously it dose everything I need and has more than enough space for me (single guy)

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
01-09-2011 09:53pm
bell-auto-services

I like the look of it, its a totaly new and interesting styling concept from LR, its also very modern and i think going to be "in fasion" very soon and a car people will look at and crave for etc etc, my D4 is also now nearly 18 months old now and i need a new developement car to play with and make my brain tick Smile

Pete

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
01-09-2011 10:49pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blackseries

(01-09-2011 05:46pm)SebM Wrote:  Because I am wanting the Evoque since I saw the LRX concept at Geneva Motorshow 2008 !!

+1

..... I've always wanted to own a concept car ..... and now hopefully I will.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
01-09-2011 11:31pm
crown62

Plan to buy a Porsche Boxster spyder next year, so need a car that is still fun, but the complete opposite and practical Very Happy
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2011 08:05pm by crown62.)
13-09-2011 08:02pm
gead

Why are you changing to the Evoque?

Wifey liked it, so i jumped at the chance....prior to this she was looking at a v60 Volvo....this will be her car eventually and will serve as the family truckster for the next few years.

White 5 dr SD4 Dynamic.
14-09-2011 01:13pm
GibEvoque

We been looking to upgrade for a while (from 2009 Fiat Bravo), but struggled to decide on what, nearly went with a CDi220 Estate, but rear legroom was poor, especially behind my driving position (I'm 6'3") though going to double check this tomorrow with the LR dealer as the Demos arrived in Gib yesterday, before finalising my order.

The Q5 in Gib was too expensive a 2.0TDi SE starts at £35k, and pushes into the 40's as soon as you look at the options list, or want a little more oomph.

It does seem to meet all are criteria, reasonable space without being too big, stylish, practical and just a little extra luxury compared to other options. Also really like the mitsubishi ASX but again just a little too small.
14-09-2011 02:08pm
Alex

After years with Ford we decided to upgrade to an SUV with either Audi, BMW or Mercedes but when the Evoque came out, it ticked all the boxes - great exterior/interior and further more was a Range Rover that was affordable, others couldn't tick all the boxes. Hopefully my opinion will not change once owned.

Arrived 22nd December - SD4 Dynamic Auto, Fuji White, Panoramic/Contrast Roof, Dynamic Plus & Lux Pack
14-09-2011 02:25pm
bogstomper

I've wanted a RR for a while - although my Dad (who does know a lot more about cars than I do) isn't a fan of LR. I really fancy a premium SUV that drives well but isn't huge - and I really like how the Evoque looks. I've had a grey Dynamic Si4 coupe on order for a few months (due in the next few weeks) but first drive on Friday, so will decide after that whether or not it's for me...
14-09-2011 07:39pm