Poll: When is your going to be delivered?
Oct '12
Nov '12
Dec '12
Jan '13
Feb '13
Mar '13
Apr '13
May '13
June '13
July '13
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
When is yours being delivered?
wardpg

RE: When is yours being delivered?

(29-09-2011 10:19am)flurberman Wrote:  haha! June 16th 2012 for me...

That seems a long time is it because you have delayed it? My dealer is quoting feb/mar for orders taken now.
29-09-2011 02:23pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
flurberman

Dealer says they have 10 slots per month and are currently booked up to June....I'm getting married in April, having a long honeymoon so June suits me. Something to look forward to! Smile

Orkney Grey, Si4 Dynamic Coupe with LUX pack, privacy glass, 20" shadow chrome wheels, heated steering wheel, adaptive xenons, TPMS & contrast panoramic roof.
30-09-2011 11:26am
Rattrala

My delivery changed from the beginning of Nov to the 15 th Dec.
30-09-2011 06:34pm
DynamicRRV

My dealer just called me and says build is definitely 7th october so I should have it a week on Wednesday at the latest I reckon.
30-09-2011 07:32pm
sp4mike

Also GeeCee I'm surprised that yours is being put back so much as it appears to be a very high spec car like most of the early deliveries. Maybe with only 2 Ipanema Sand cars on the forum LR are saving up the orders to make it worth opening the one tin of paint they will need for yours and Griff's........................

Another Ipanema Sand car on the forum!
Mine's is built just waiting on a reg no. and it will be ready for collection 15th Oct.
Ordered in January with similar spec so surprised that yours is going back GeeCee.

................................................................................​.....................................
SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe. Ipanema Sand with Black Panaramic Roof
Oxford Interior with satin aluminium
04-10-2011 01:04pm
Rootsboy

mine is showing as the first week of december now on vista, thats one month behind, mainly due to me adding a panoramic roof to the order. my dealer told me that landrover will let her know with-in the next week or so if this is confirmed.

SD4 Prestige 5 Door Manual. Fuji White. 20" Style 6 Wheels. Vibe-Ebony Interior and Header. Panoramic Roof. AD. Privacy and Solar Attenuating Glass. Surround Camera, Heated Seats. Pollution Sensor. Rear Vents. 825W Sound and a Spare Wheel
04-10-2011 01:38pm
griff

Update - Brendan at Harwoods confirmed that my car is on track for Nov 3rd delivery but he is hoping that it will be in October, mainly for my benefit and his target! Whoopee

However he did mention that LR are moving build dates around at the moment but it is an exercise to improve build streams. He said that whilst some dates are going wild he has been advised that things should reset to more realistic dates shortly. What I think I am saying is that those of you who have found your build date move by three months may find the dates coming in.

If they don't please don't shoot the messengerLaughing

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
04-10-2011 03:32pm
M30 EVO

My build date moved by three months, then back again by two months, hence an overall delay of one month. It also appears from my build sheet that it now takes 12 days to build my car instead of 7........ work that one out!!!

On order: Dynamic SD4 Manual Coupe, Orkney Grey, Black Roof, Privacy Glass, Vortex Int, Ebony Headlining.

Delivery: Was 25/11/11, Currently 28/12/11..............
04-10-2011 04:42pm
Wackyjim

Mine has arrived!!!!! Got the phone call today from the dealer...trouble is Im still on holiday for another 2 weeks

Currently have a FFRR 4.4 TDV8 which I am keeping...now waiting for Dynamic Evoque in Fuji white with a couple of extras!!!!....wife thinks its for her and so does my secretary LaughingLaughing
04-10-2011 05:00pm
M.I.B

Pick mine up tomorrow at 10:30Very Happy
04-10-2011 06:50pm