Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The deliberation is over.
Evo-king

Ordered ours this morning.Very HappyVery Happy

Coupe Pure Tech SD4 Manual.

Barolo Black, Cirrus Leather, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, 20" Sparkle Silver Style 6, Fogs and Electric Mirror Option.

Delivery in June if we are lucky. Which hopefully will give the Xenon option as well.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
22-10-2011 02:27pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Daigriff

RE: The deliberation is over.

Nice one. Another Barolo black, havent seen anyone else whos ordered it. it looks special especially with the style 6's privacy and pano roof.

Great choice.

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
22-10-2011 04:48pm
ceebee

Evo-king,
Just been to dealers to sort out insurance etc as I pick up my pure on tuesday. We had a look at the car and the dealer said he wasn't too sure of what he cirrus would look like "in the flesh"
I have to say that it looks Amazing and i am so pleased I choose that colour. It really suits the rest of the interior and looks so fresh. It May be a pain to keep clean and deffo no damp denim going near the seats but that's a small price to pay.

Waiting for: - 2015 SD4 Dynamic, LUX pack, Auto, 5 door. Mauritius Blue. Santorini Roof........spare wheel.
22-10-2011 07:14pm
Evo-king

ceebee.

Fortunately, they have had a Pure in the showroom, and it has the cirrus leather so we were happy with that choice, it makes a change from black which our last four were.

I also noticed a little bottle in the glove box and the salesman said that this comes with the car. Leather cleaner, ideal for the denim issues on pale leather, hopefully he is right and we all get it.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
22-10-2011 08:42pm
normangt

Here's some pics at the dealer..the black does look special

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 22-10-2011 09:26pm by normangt.)
22-10-2011 09:24pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Another Scottish member than NormanGT? The black one has an SK plate which is a Scottish number, mine travels like it's a tourist in Scotland as it's on a Peterborough tax office plate...............

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2011 09:35pm by XFullFatTim.)
22-10-2011 09:34pm
DynamicRRV

Your everywhere Tim!
22-10-2011 09:44pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Nope it's a "private" plate but the two regional identifier letters signify the Peterborough DVLA office - I bought the plate from the DVLA website. If it had been registered with a local plate by the supplying dealer then it would have been an LR number as that is the identifier for their nearest RFT office - my last FFRR was LR10 XFC.
My RRS TDv8 was also on a non local DVLA issued plate
[Image: DSCF2647.jpg]

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2011 12:33am by XFullFatTim.)
23-10-2011 12:29am