Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What's wrong with yours?
Stevemac1

RE: What's wrong with yours?

Ah well, in for 1st service and a front shock replaced Confused. Since then a strange "boing" when turning the steering at low speed. Turns out to be a strut bearing, replaced and all quiet again.
Not even 8.5k miles on the car..getting concerned about long term reliability, have had so many probs with the suspension in particular, and its just town driving!

Evoque SD4 Dynamic Coupe - Santorini black, 20" shadow cromes, privacy glass, pano roof. Cool complete with creaky tailgate and many rattles Mad
06-06-2014 01:49pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bee

had a new window module and lock control fitted under warranty. otherwise no probs, a very happy bee.

2013 auto sicillian yellow special edition. with all the goodies supplied with this model.
06-06-2014 07:47pm
tetstb

Ive just hit 50K

LCD screen in dash replaced, rear passenger window motor replaced, air con re-agassed, courtesy light replaced but it still misbehaves, front pads done, rear pads done and due again, coolant loss but they cant find why, every part of centre console rattles and creaks, regularly feels like engine is being restricted almost like driving with the parking brake on but they cant find why, front heated windscreen does not work since it was replaced and last for now, tailgate lock poor fit so needs slamming to close properly.

Should have bought a skoda

Cheers

Bob

SD4 Auto Dynamic OG , Verve, Panoramic Roof, Chrome Shadow, 825w audio, Park Assist, Privacy Glass.

[Image: 123130.png]
07-06-2014 03:21pm
THEMACS

(07-06-2014 03:21pm)tetstb Wrote:  Ive just hit 50K

LCD screen in dash replaced, rear passenger window motor replaced, air con re-agassed, courtesy light replaced but it still misbehaves, front pads done, rear pads done and due again, coolant loss but they cant find why, every part of centre console rattles and creaks, regularly feels like engine is being restricted almost like driving with the parking brake on but they cant find why, front heated windscreen does not work since it was replaced and last for now, tailgate lock poor fit so needs slamming to close properly.

Should have bought a skoda

I can't believe you still have yours, you have had problems since day one! Surely it's time to put it out of its misery, and put you out of yours!!

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
07-06-2014 04:16pm
chani1312

I just sold mine to landrover yesterday. Never again. The evoque by far is a rubbish build. Does not deserve the range rover badge.
07-06-2014 04:17pm
Stadt Panzer

What's wrong with yours?

On my second Evoque and apart from a rattle on the first, found and solved by dealer, never had a problem with either.

Somewhere in the North Sea.
07-06-2014 05:40pm
Straydox

A familiar pattern, some folks get good cars that hang together well, and others myself included got Evoques that should never have been allowed to escape the factory. Maybe the newer cars are better built, LR must be be rolling the QA improvements back into production enhancements by now?

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
07-06-2014 11:05pm
benzina

their's a poll for reliability rating here for those that might be interested in the overall big picture..... http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Reliabili...Electrical

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
08-06-2014 01:55am
buckiebabyrr

My evoque causes my face to hurt after a prolonged time due to the large grin on my face Smile honestly so far faultless no rattles or issues just good reliablity.

Car history so far......
2005 Vauxhall corsa sxi
2007 Vauxhall corsa vxr
2008 Vauxhall astra nurbergring vxr
2013 Ford focus st3
2014 Cool - MY2014 9 speed auto,Si4 engine,Dynamic,Fuji white,Santorini roof,Black design pack,Heated steering wheel,Lunar/ivory interior,Privacy glass
08-06-2014 06:58pm
bee

YEP I GOT THE SAME PROBLEM, IT DOESNT SEEM TO GO AWAY

2013 auto sicillian yellow special edition. with all the goodies supplied with this model.
08-06-2014 07:03pm