Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
What is it with the Panoramic roof
LDT

RE: What is it with the Panoramic roof

(06-12-2011 09:09pm)Blackseries Wrote:  As I slip into my calming Zen environment everyday .....my question would be why wouldn't you spec it ..... it makes the car (IMO).

I totally agree, having sat in cars with and without, no hesitation, pano roof is worth every penny (when the car is delivered/I get to pay for it).

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
06-12-2011 09:43pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blackseries

(06-12-2011 09:36pm)Evo-king Wrote:  You mean they've got some for sale, what are they?

A Black Dynamic Coupe with std Black interior --- Black roof lining - no pano .....its like a cave in there!
Plus an Indus Pure Coupe and an OG Pure Coupe - no Xenons or Pano ...... not sure what else they do have, just spotted what they didn't (not sure if they have tech pack). They had 2 other coupes very similar spec (Pures) and a 5 door Prestige all with Pano's .....all these went within hours.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
06-12-2011 11:38pm
PhilSkill

I dont buy the lorry drivers looking in excuse, it's tinted with uv reflective coating and reflects normal light so you'll not be gold fish bowl visible.

I'm interested what the DVLC registration V1 form lists as the weight of a non pano vehicle as mine is listed at 1825kg with pano and other options and is 150 to 200kg more than I was expecting. Dont know if the V1 is accurate per vehicle or a generic weight?

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
07-12-2011 12:01am
Sunseeker

No Pan Roof ordered.
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2011 09:48pm by Sunseeker.)
28-12-2011 07:30am
mkaresh

Quite the price increase. No idea how much they charge for it in the U.S., as it's standard here.
28-12-2011 07:21pm
lngrn36

That was my thought. I've never seen one without the pano as they're standard here. I have to say that it is the most talked about feature with my coworkers and friends. I would still buy one without it because I like the design, but I'm so glad I have it!

Tim
Evoque Coupe Pure+
SI4 - Auto
Sumatra Black - Ebony/Ebony
Climate package
Satellite Radio
28-12-2011 08:02pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply