Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you want to see?
SebM

RE: What do you want to see?

(14-09-2011 01:25pm)DynamicRRV Wrote:  Tim,I think he means under the side mirrors.

Yes, sorry for my English, I spoke about "side mirrors" right... so Tim, you said there are puddle lights under the wing mirrors, but is it displaying something (name "Evoque" or "Range Rover", or line design) on the ground/floor ?

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
14-09-2011 05:36pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
niknak

(14-09-2011 03:01pm)EVO PUNDITT Wrote:  Tim rear vents, where are they meant to be and if you dont have them what's covering them? (pics please) if possible thanks alot "YOU THE MAN!"

They are at the back of the centre armrest, but they are optional not standard (at least in Cyprus). Saw them today whilst test driving a white fuji dynamic 5 door, my kids told me they worked well....
14-09-2011 06:02pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Evo can confirm NikNak's answer I have no rear vents. They were on the original spec sheets in February but LR decided in their wisdom to delete them otherwise I would have specced them too. I had them in both my RRS and the FFRR and in the FFRR the fan had it's own speed and temperature adjusters for the rear passengers. What I have is a small cubby hole at the back of the console, not even a power point or cigarette lighter. But I rarely drive from the back seats so it doesn't worry me Laughing

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2011 06:40pm by XFullFatTim.)
14-09-2011 06:40pm