Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Well, it's here. Almost all of it too!
Steve D

RE: Well, it's here. Almost all of it too!

(02-11-2015 09:00pm)Steve D Wrote:  Well, they phoned today regarding my spare wheel kit and they want to come and take the car back to the dealership to fit it. It's a 170 mile round trip and it'll be gone for over a day! I told them to just deliver all the parts to me and I'll fit it myself. I wonder if there's any value in a liner and an inflation kit?

Well, they sent a driver 90 miles today to deliver my new spare wheel, jack, wheel brace, liner etc. today plus a set of......luxury carpets! The fools! I've got them already and I clearly wanted the rubber ones. They tried to blame the driver saying he picked the wrong set up but he swears there was only one set laid out for him to take. They are sending them to me now by TNT. Rolling Eyes

Santorini SD4A Dynamic Lux with shadow chromes, ebony leather and privacy glass. Very Happy
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2015 01:28pm by Steve D.)
10-11-2015 01:28pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
5jms5

Typical the service and sales guys are generally fantastic! Until you take delivery or pick car up at that point it gets more difficult it's a pity we couldn't hold back a percentage of purchase price until satisfied !!!!
10-11-2015 02:12pm
Steve D

Too right! They held back a percentage of my car so why shouldn't it be the other way round. lol.

Santorini SD4A Dynamic Lux with shadow chromes, ebony leather and privacy glass. Very Happy
10-11-2015 02:16pm
Steve D

Well, that was quick and painless. One set of OE rubber mats delivered to me at 11.00 this morning. I'm all sorted now. Very Happy

11-11-2015 08:29pm
5jms5

I am glad it all was sorted out eventually. I wish I could get away with such "slack" practises day to day! The money which simple mistakes cost the dealers must be added to screen price!!!!
12-11-2015 09:02am