Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mines Just Arrived - How long to turn it around?
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: MINES JUST ARRIVED - HOW LONG TO TURN IT AROUND?

YTS, go away on holiday and let the garage have plenty of time to prep the car, it will make the journey home from a holiday less depressing knowing you have a lovely new car to collect the day after you get home. And you won' t have the worry of 100's of unknowns pouring over your pride and joy while it is parked at the airport while you are away or worrying about the cretins parked either side of your beauty throwing their car's doors against yours and dragging the suitcases down the sides!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2011 11:45pm by XFullFatTim.)
14-09-2011 11:43pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ytshome

That sounds good Tim, I'll see what the dealer says tomorrow and take it from there. ps. I've really enjoyed reading about your exploits. Regards YT

Arrived. Prestige SD4 Auto 5DR OG September 11
14-09-2011 11:46pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

I'm still finding little things that surprise me 700 miles and 6 days into ownership! Tonight I set the ambient lighting to white and found I have LEDs in the door pulls just like my FFRR had. It was my first night drive in it too and the Adaptive BiXenon head lights have a very good full beam range - no need for additional driving lights like I had on my RRS TDv8 as the full beam on that wasn't great for dark country roads at night.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
15-09-2011 12:05am
PhilSkill

Definitely don't pick it up to leave it in the airport car park when it can be safely tucked away at the dealers, my current car has one annoying little ding in the back door caused by some b....r in an airport car park!

And what a nice return from your holiday!

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
15-09-2011 08:38am