Poll: Did My Dealer Call Me As Promised?
No, don't be ridiculous, of course he didn't!
Yes, surprise, surprise, he confounded all predictions and called!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did My Dealer Contact Me?
Gorjan

RE: Did My Dealer Contact Me?

Altough I presented high interest in the Evoque few months ago, when the time came to reveal the Evoque in our country (in the British Embassy), f course I was not called.

I cannot even get a test drive still, as all the vehicles the dealer had, got sold.

Colima Lime TD4 Pure.
Tech Pack, Pano roof, Auto....
26-10-2011 06:12pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark_n

RE: Did My Dealer Contact Me?

(26-10-2011 04:11pm)WorldTraveler Wrote:  A few days have gone by, My bet is that he still has yet to call you ?

Yes, you are right, no call from the dealer to explain why I wan't invited to an LR driving event (just think of those heady days before they actually had to ship cars when it was all Good News), why, in spite of asking for one, I have not been offered a test drive since July and on and on.

However, I did have an email telling me the car would be delayed by a further week. I actually regard this as a major step forwards as it is the first time the dealer has contacted me to tell me about the delays without having to be chased. Such is progress...

I think managing your expectations of LR and the dealer is important. If you assume that it's all going to be rubbish, pants, even an email telling you that your car is delayed will surprise and delight...

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
27-10-2011 04:42am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply