babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Did My Dealer Contact Me? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Did My Dealer Contact Me? (/Thread-Did-My-Dealer-Contact-Me)

Pages: 1 2

Did My Dealer Contact Me? - mark_n - 20-10-2011 05:46pm

As part of my discussion with the lady from LR over the memo I posted, she promised she would get my dealer Sales Manager to call me today to explain the poor level of service I have received from them. It's now past Close of Business. Your chance to vote on whether you think he called me!

RE: Did My Dealer Contact Me? - mywillia - 20-10-2011 06:05pm

I ticked the no box but having said that dealers seem to be good at contacting you once LR Customer services get involved.
Can I make mine a "Maybe"

RE: Did My Dealer Contact Me? - WorldTraveler - 20-10-2011 06:15pm

Im going with a definate NO !!

I cant get my dealer to respond either, placed my order and paid deposit in July, still no build slot and no responce from LR.

RE: Did My Dealer Contact Me? - Token - 20-10-2011 06:20pm

I still have faith and so say Yes!

RE: Did My Dealer Contact Me? - Daigriff - 20-10-2011 06:48pm

My dealer always gets back to me straight away, it is however after I have contacted him first.

RE: Did My Dealer Contact Me? - alibeau - 20-10-2011 07:09pm

(20-10-2011 06:48pm)Daigriff Wrote:  My dealer always gets back to me straight away, it is however after I have contacted him first.

+1

RE: Did My Dealer Contact Me? - x5pea - 20-10-2011 07:31pm

is this hate on Land Rover day

RE: Did My Dealer Contact Me? - cutter7 - 20-10-2011 07:38pm

My dealership 'Sales Manager' has offered a courtesy vehicle.. also, has e-mailed a letter to me from Colin Green (MD of LR) about the Evoque Delivery Delays!.. thank you..

So yes, my dealer has made contact and offered a solution until collection day, so i'm very happy to accept their terms.

I know a lot of us members are frustrated with our dealers, but until the factory are in a situation to where they can handle production demands etc, we have to respect this.. right or wrong....Sad

RE: Did My Dealer Contact Me? - mark_n - 20-10-2011 07:39pm

OK, no this is not hate Land Rover day, but unfortunately, the dealer did not contact me, which is disappointing.

RE: Did My Dealer Contact Me? - WorldTraveler - 26-10-2011 04:11pm

(20-10-2011 07:39pm)mark_n Wrote:  OK, no this is not hate Land Rover day, but unfortunately, the dealer did not contact me, which is disappointing.

A few days have gone by, My bet is that he still has yet to call you ?