Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Useful new add on for iPads
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Useful new add on for iPads

I abandoned the original supplied "cover" for my iPad3+ within a day of getting the ipad and used a Belkin smart leather cover but yesterday that gave up the ghost when the two magnets in the flap that kept the cover closed when the ipad wan't in use disappeared. So today I went hunting for a new cover today in various Apple outlets in Oxford Street and Regent Regent Street here in London and for £99 have got a smart new cover that includes a bluetooth connected key pad and built in rest in the hardshell leather look casing. Hopefully no more spelling mistakes now I don't need to use the touchscreen keyboard or a stylus, no more finger prints on the screen either. Maker is ZAGG , its the Zagg Keys Profolio+
http://www.zagg.com/accessories/zaggkeys...-case/7063
Looks like I got a better price at Selfridges concessions squarebox that the on line link I've posted too

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 04:21pm by XFullFatTim.)
09-09-2013 04:18pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply