Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Transporter full of Fuji Whites.
Evo-king

2nd week running seen a transporter full of RRE & FLs coming off at J13 on M5, I assumed they were heading for M J Fews at Wotton under Edge.

This time they were all Fuji Whites apart from a Dark Blue. The last one on the lower deck was a Dynamic, slowed down to get a good look and have to say what a lovely car its was.

So any of you in the Gloucestershire area, some more beauties coming your way.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
21-07-2012 03:11pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jai

Perth Australia last week Smile

[Image: cb3ba29b-d263-efed.jpg]

[Image: cb3ba29b-d277-5b84.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
21-07-2012 05:01pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Transporter full of Fuji Whites.

Evo, there is a big car export terminal at Royal Portbury Dock near Avonmouth where there are daily ship loads of cars leaving the UK. Usually export Land Rovers head south to Southampton where there is a complete multistorey car park just used by LR - it's great to go into the container terminal there and have to pass the export storage area and see all the colours lined up, makes it much easier to decide which colours you don't fancy when you see them all lined up.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
21-07-2012 05:50pm
cjfp

White ones .... Now there's a shock Shocked

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
21-07-2012 05:51pm
Evo-king

Tim, I've had a quick look at the map, J13 is the junction before Wotton under Edge, Portbury is a good 15 miles further south.

Have you seen any colours to tempt you with your next purchase?

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
21-07-2012 08:29pm
Griff449

Well if they can drop a white one off at Jun 12 it would be appreciated Smile

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
21-07-2012 08:31pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

(21-07-2012 08:29pm)Evo-king Wrote:  Have you seen any colours to tempt you with your next purchase?

The only colours I haven't seen in the flesh are Mauritius and Havana - could be tempted by both - in 2003 I had a FFRR that was a shade quite similar to Mauritius Blue - it was called Monte Carlo Blue, or as I found out at Solihull when I did a factory visit they called all the light blue shades of paint under the generic term "hairdresser" blue - that put me off having another light blue metallic ever again!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
21-07-2012 09:08pm
PhilSkill

Interesting (well maybe) the Dynamic has style 4 (like mine) and the Pure style 6! I see this a lot yet if you add style 6 to a Pure with say the tech pack, price cant be far off the Dynamic/Prestige anyway.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
22-07-2012 12:40am
slee18

Tim I saw one on the dealer floor last week. I like blue but it's like a sky blue. I don't really like it that much I like darker blues it had a white contrast top on it too

12 Evoque Si4 (US) Galway Green Prestige ivory expresso interior
22-07-2012 08:32pm
Tulabb

(21-07-2012 05:50pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Evo, there is a big car export terminal at Royal Portbury Dock near Avonmouth where there are daily ship loads of cars leaving the UK. Usually export Land Rovers head south to Southampton where there is a complete multistorey car park just used by LR - it's great to go into the container terminal there and have to pass the export storage area and see all the colours lined up, makes it much easier to decide which colours you don't fancy when you see them all lined up.

I see them all the time on the way to work in Southampton but instead of being in trucks they were driven one by one. Usually 6-7 behind each other...all white and left hand drive. They were all heading to the docks ready to be shipped.
23-07-2012 11:48pm