Barneyridge

RE: Ed4 part leather only interior ????

In Australia without the tech pack you get the non leather combo as well

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
26-04-2012 08:16am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bjorntje_be

even with tech pack, all pures come with this alcantara/leather combo in Belgium (probably main land EU)

ED4 5dr Pure Fuji white with tech pack/fog lights/privacy glass/tow bar ; order 24/02 / expected summer 2012 / delivered 18 sept 2012
26-04-2012 10:45pm
vcanals

In Spain, if you order a pure without the tech pack, you get part leather only. In the catalog you can read that on the pure, as standard you get kind of alcantara called Dynamica, and part leather.

Ordered July 10th 2012- Dynamic ed4 Man 5 dr / Style 6 alloys / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Solar attenuating glass / Pursuit leather / Heated seats /auto dimming rear view mirror / Spare wheel
Delivered November 6th 2012 Very Happy

[Image: 161592.png]
27-04-2012 06:38pm
MrHooky

Re: RE: Ed4 part leather only interior ????

(25-04-2012 10:22pm)Straydox Wrote:  Halogen headlamps vs Xenon - its one of those things that once experienced you can't go back, most pre-focussed/fish eye halogen headlamp set ups are, bluntly, very poor. In the RRE's case you don't get the 'signature' headlamp DRLs on the halogens either - it's an absolute must have. If I were you I'd ditch the privacy glass (you can always get it done later) and the auto lights/wipers and get the Xenons, you will regret it otherwise.

We had this dilemma with the xenons in that I wanted them but my wife didn't see the extra value. I find the 'non signature' led drls are so bright they almost look like xenon lights themselves, it's just the halogen light which is quite yellowy which is disappointing, but this can be changed for better bulbs giving a whiter (if not quite xenon) light.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Fuji Pure eD4 5dr | Fogs | Panoramic | 19" Diamond Polished | Ordered June 11 - Expected May 12
Delivered 19/04/12
27-04-2012 07:15pm
Jonathon555

If leather & Alcantara was the std option I would have been happy enough.that's what I chose in my Audi over full leather.

SD4 Arrived, Fuji , 20" style wheels, Privacy glass, Front fogs, Auto wiper and Auto Lights, Black leather

MY Nuburburing & Track Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jonathon555?...sults_main
27-04-2012 07:33pm