Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Time to say Hello
ajmooseman

Time to say Hello

Hello!

Long time lurker but thought I just say hello as the Evoque gets closer and the anticipation builds!

Never ever been a Land rover/range rover fan, but wife decided see wanted a Discovery, we have 4 kids and had 2 bad winters here in the Pennines, the discovery seemed to fit the bill, any in December we acquired a Disco 3 HSE, all singing all dancing, twas at that point I suddenly became a Land Rover fan, the car is quality, having driven German cars over the last 15 years or so, I was really impressed. The salesman most have sensed this and out came the very large evoque book, before he'd reach then end of his pitch I handed over deposit like a giddy school girl. The months moved on and I began to think I didn't want the evoque, I'm ready for a change so I keep looking around, as the wife has a 4x4 now there is no need to keep mine, I could go back to a sports car..well maybe a sporty saloon...i pondered over ever kind of car but it kept coming back to the evoque...so pen to paper and I placed my order and spec.

Gone for Pimped version to try and bring the boy racer out in me again.
Black Dynamic coupe red/black leather black head lining privacy glass.
30-06-2011 10:01am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kermit

RE: Time to say Hello

Welcome aboard aj.
01-07-2011 01:23am
ant

RE: Time to say Hello

Welcome.
Ant
Welcome.
Ant

Prestige, 5 dr, SD4 Auto, Firenze, Lux, Ambience, Adaptive Dynamics, (+other options).
Current cars: Evoque: 1972 Stag: 2008 C4 Grand Picasso x 2: 2004 Defender 110: LDV flatbed (for moving the Stag)
Gone: Aston Martin DB9Crying, RRS, FFRR x 5, Classic Minis x loads, 1987 Defender 110.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2011 10:21am by ant.)
01-07-2011 10:21am