Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The wait
Tosh

RE: The wait

Based on what you lot have done, asked for, tried, experienced in terms of delays and dealer care I have just cancelled.....

the GardX paint/exterior treatment as a dealer item and asked for black roof rails, sill protectors (not illuminated) and mudflaps instead

There's a net cost difference but I have suggested that needs to be minimised. Will see what they come up with...

Prestige 5dr SD4 auto. Lux pack. Ipanema sand/Spirit. Privacy glass. Ordered 10 Sept, delivered 6 March 2012
10-02-2012 04:12pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

In the recent mucky weather with all the road muck that the car picks up I have found the GardX to be very good, no extra effort required to get the grime off, most of it comes off with the garden hose.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
10-02-2012 06:11pm
LDT

From what I have read on here, and researched, gtechniq products are considered to be the best. I too cancelled GardX after reading numerous posts in relation to quality of product and dealership margins for GardX.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
10-02-2012 06:40pm
Tosh

I got a call Friday evening from the dealer. My car has been built and all beingwell should be with the dealer this week. Meaning collection next week

Huzzah!

Prestige 5dr SD4 auto. Lux pack. Ipanema sand/Spirit. Privacy glass. Ordered 10 Sept, delivered 6 March 2012
27-02-2012 12:26pm
Tosh

yippee

Being detailed and protected right now - paint has all been checked over and passes muster from my detailing chap

Collection tomorrow!

05-03-2012 01:42pm
MartinP

Excellent news Tosh...so you will be getting it about 10 days earlier than expected, lucky boy!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
05-03-2012 01:53pm