Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tailgate close
Tosh

Tailgate close

Is there a trick or somesuch to make the boot close button work every time?

Mine opens easily enough off the fob. But close is at best intermittent: I manually close it at least as often as the button does it. Does the car have to be locked when opening, or unlocked to close or what??

O have I a faulty button??

Prestige 5dr SD4 auto. Lux pack. Ipanema sand/Spirit. Privacy glass. Ordered 10 Sept, delivered 6 March 2012
24-04-2012 07:48am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
defender_uk

RE: Tailgate close

(24-04-2012 07:48am)Tosh Wrote:  Is there a trick or somesuch to make the boot close button work every time?

Mine opens easily enough off the fob. But close is at best intermittent: I manually close it at least as often as the button does it. Does the car have to be locked when opening, or unlocked to close or what??

faulty button

Defender_uk

Evoque Prestige Lux, OG, maual, style 4 wheels

comes to live with Defender 90 TDCi 07
24-04-2012 08:11am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sarcastrix

+1 button problem as it should close, (or attempt to close) every time.

Ordered: 25th Jan 2012 - Completed: 8th March 2012

Dynamic Coupe SD4 Auto / Fuji / Pano Roof / Tech Park 2 / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Adaptive Xenons / Black H'lining / Cold Climate Pack / Auto-dim Mirror / Aux Heater / Roof Rails / Mud-flaps
24-04-2012 08:32am
pureevoque

mine works 100%

ed4 Pure 5 Dr, Fuji, Xenons, Front Fogs, Power mirrors & tailgate, 20" Style 6. Ordered 290611 Delivered 090312
24-04-2012 09:26am
cutter7

Help on here..Smile

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Temperame...e+problems

24-04-2012 09:41am
CRC@LandRover

(24-04-2012 07:48am)Tosh Wrote:  Is there a trick or somesuch to make the boot close button work every time?

Hi Tosh,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your tailgate. I know other members have provided suggestions on the thread Cutter7 has posted.

If you find that you're still having problems and would like further assistance, please send me a private message with your details so I can look into this for you.

Thanks,
Nick

Please note although Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any technical advice. This account is available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday – Friday. Outside of this time if you require assistance, please drop us a Private Message and we'll get back to you.
27-04-2012 09:19am