babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Tailgate close - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Tailgate close (/Thread-Tailgate-close)

Tailgate close - Tosh - 24-04-2012 07:48am

Is there a trick or somesuch to make the boot close button work every time?

Mine opens easily enough off the fob. But close is at best intermittent: I manually close it at least as often as the button does it. Does the car have to be locked when opening, or unlocked to close or what??

O have I a faulty button??

RE: Tailgate close - defender_uk - 24-04-2012 08:11am

(24-04-2012 07:48am)Tosh Wrote:  Is there a trick or somesuch to make the boot close button work every time?

Mine opens easily enough off the fob. But close is at best intermittent: I manually close it at least as often as the button does it. Does the car have to be locked when opening, or unlocked to close or what??

faulty button

RE: Tailgate close - Sarcastrix - 24-04-2012 08:32am

+1 button problem as it should close, (or attempt to close) every time.

RE: Tailgate close - pureevoque - 24-04-2012 09:26am

mine works 100%

RE: Tailgate close - cutter7 - 24-04-2012 09:41am

Help on here..Smile

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Temperamental-Tailgate?highlight=tailgate+problems

RE: Tailgate close - CRC@LandRover - 27-04-2012 09:19am

(24-04-2012 07:48am)Tosh Wrote:  Is there a trick or somesuch to make the boot close button work every time?

Hi Tosh,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your tailgate. I know other members have provided suggestions on the thread Cutter7 has posted.

If you find that you're still having problems and would like further assistance, please send me a private message with your details so I can look into this for you.

Thanks,
Nick