Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
is it really hard to maintain evoque?
tash

RE: is it really hard to maintain evoque?

(09-04-2013 10:22pm)chris taylor Wrote:  Hi
i bought mine in nov 2011 and have had no reliability issues and what other car can give you the feel good factor of the evoque,i love it and am sure you would to.

Chris how many miles have you done, mines done 40k miles in a year.

In comparison my wife e class coupe is 2 years old and has been to the garage once for a service, that's it, not a picky person but a failed gearbox, failed alternator belt tensioner, one breakdown with roadside assist so far and a very bad rattle above the passenger sun visor for me makes my vehicle what I would call not a good experience.

This is my 4th landrover product, had an 06 FL1, 56 FL2, 58 RRS HSE and now the 12 RRE, by far this is the worst of the 4 in terms of build and problems, not drive, performance or handling. Unfortunately for me I won't be choosing a LR/RR again but as said many brands have problems and issues just not BMW, Merc, Audi, Honda or Lexus to the level of the RR in my opinion having owned them all, never had a new gearbox before on a year old car....mind you a Rover 200 got close.

Ed4 pure 5 door, Fuji, pan roof, tech pack, privacy, fog lights, style 6 wheels, ebony interior, delivery 22nd March
12-04-2013 09:40pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply