Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Surprise & Delight
Blackseries

Surprise & Delight

OK we all know the RRE is full of S&D but having been a member of this forum for nearly a year now I thought I knew all there was to know about my new car. Well today I pressed the rear wash wipe squoosher and lo and behold the rear wiper and water jet did a wonderfully choreographed 6 – 10 sweep & spray to clear the back window. The spray automatically spraying between the sweeps and the blade clearing up the drips...... after a nice long wait. Most cars have the mop up routine but I’ve not seen the programmed spray before.

Just when you thought there was nothing else to surprise you.

I just love the way this car feels wonderfully over-engineered.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
06-12-2011 06:35pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gw76

RE: Surprise & Delight

except the rear windscreen blade mount which snaps off in a whim....Crying
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2011 06:57pm by gw76.)
06-12-2011 06:43pm
berlin2011

I really need to start figuring out what all the buttons are for... Still just loving getting in the car and having it do it all for me (switching on the lights, dimming the mirror, turning on the wipers etc.)

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
06-12-2011 07:45pm
Evoqess

I love running my fingers gracefully over the touch sensitive interior light assembly while announcing "voila". Impeccable features one and all Smile

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
06-12-2011 09:20pm
cobkelly

Really funny as I did exactly the same today and was only half paying attention to the rear wash spray so it took me a few seconds to realise it was spraying without me touching the button.

Arrived: Pure SD4 5dr Manual. Sumatra with Cirrus/Lunar. Xenons, fogs, pano, auto-headlamps, high-beam assist, heated/folding mirrors with puddle lamps, privacy glass. Would defo consider if ordering again: cameras, keyless entry.
06-12-2011 10:09pm