Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Sunblind - Standard Fit with Panoramic Roof?
paul

Sunblind - Standard Fit with Panoramic Roof?

From the brochure...

There’s a panoramic roof that gives the interior a bright, airy quality whilst helping to keep out the sun’s heat. An interior sunblind is also available to reduce light in the cabin on the brightest days.

Does anyone know if this sunblind is standard fit with the panoramic roof? The above quote seems to imply it's an optional extra. I'm unclear from looking at the online configurator, where it's only mentioned as included in one of the option packs.
25-09-2011 08:36pm
Find all posts by this user
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Sunblind - Standard Fit with Panoramic Roof?

yes it is standard, opens and closes at the touch of a button where you might find a sunroof button, can be opened or closed to any place along the track too so you can have a sunroof effect if you want or a totally unshaded cabin and the sunblind fabric matches the colour of the headlining

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2011 08:38pm by XFullFatTim.)
25-09-2011 08:37pm
cjfp

RE: Sunblind - Standard Fit with Panoramic Roof?

Paul - electric blind does come with pano roof.

This thread closed as previously covered in more detail elsewhere.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
25-09-2011 08:38pm
Thread Closed