Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Strathclyde Police Unmarked Evoque
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Strathclyde Police Unmarked Evoque

Santorini Black Prestige 5 Door on a private plate, concealed blue lights in the radiator grille and rear bumper and a aerodynamic light bar on the roof mounted on a homemade mounting on top of Land Rover roof rails and cross bars, being driven by a uniformed police officer stopped next to me in the city centre this morning. Maybe the Chief Constable has moved down to a smaller car!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
12-10-2012 10:52pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evo-king

RE: Strathclyde Police Unmarked Evoque

I knew it wouldn't be long before the boys in Blue got hold of one or more.

But, come on a private plate on a taxpayers car, that is not on. Discuss.

Oh, and I've been involved in a very nasty RTA today, thank heavens for airbags, I still don't know how I walked away from the vehicle, some wrist damage, explosive burns up my arms, Lord knows what kind of aches I'll be presented with in the morning.

But the Boys in Blue were a big help and were on the scene in minutes.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 11:01pm by Evo-king.)
12-10-2012 10:56pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Glad you are fine, what about the car?
The private plate is why I think it could have been the Chief Plods company car or a loaner from LR

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 11:03pm by XFullFatTim.)
12-10-2012 11:02pm
broady43

(12-10-2012 10:56pm)Evo-king Wrote:  I knew it wouldn't be long before the boys in Blue got hold of one or more.

But, come on a private plate on a taxpayers car, that is not on. Discuss.

Oh, and I've been involved in a very nasty RTA today, thank heavens for airbags, I still don't know how I walked away from the vehicle, some wrist damage, explosive burns up my arms, Lord knows what kind of aches I'll be presented with in the morning.

But the Boys in Blue were a big help and were on the scene in minutes.

It must have been bad if the airbags have deployed,hope all is well !

5 door Pure sd4 Tech Fuji with black roof, tinted windows, ebony seats, style 4 alloys, xenons, fogs,black grille.
Arrived 29/03/2012.
12-10-2012 11:06pm
Evo-king

It was a works van, I do a couple of days a week part time for the Hospital.

The van is a write off no question about that.

I was coming over a set of traffic lights a major junction doing about 30 mph, when a car came straight across me having come over on a red! Driver admitted so to the Police. There was no way I could stop or avoid her.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
12-10-2012 11:08pm
David Cameron

The Police Authority pays 49% of any capital expenditure, the Government the other 51%, no VAT, so expensive motors aren't so expensive. When auctioned off, the Police Authority gets all the dosh. No brainer!
12-10-2012 11:37pm
SINGHY

And where does the police authority funding come from? The public of course, so whatever way you look at it, it's the public that are paying!

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
13-10-2012 08:43am
Bessiebella

My sister saw a white evoque police car, unmarked with blue lights in front & a detachable roof light in Telford area, she did send me a photo but can't find it now.
13-10-2012 12:29pm
Spursevoque

First time poster....been on/off forum but never had the time to write a post, here goes...Cool

Today I saw my first unmarked Evoque in white, it was buzzing down the M25 between Romford and Thurrock with it's hidden blue lights flashing away doing plus 90mph.
01-02-2013 11:45pm
PhilSkill

Welcome spursevoque,

I think the police should buy British manufactured, keeps it generating work in the country!

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
01-02-2013 11:52pm