Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Spotted at Cheshire Oaks....
alibeau

Spotted at Cheshire Oaks....

Popped to Cheshire Oaks retail park in Ellesmere Port today....

Spotted an Evoque identical to mine, black 5 door dynamic, Si4...... It looked gorgeous!! Not that I am biased at all Laughing

Private plate, somthine like P11P PM.....

Ali.

Black Dynamic Si4 - gone but not forgotten.
04-02-2012 04:26pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alibeau

RE: Spotted at Cheshire Oaks....

And another one this morning, Fuji with a black roof, heading along the A494 into Mold.....

SB61.........

Ali.

06-02-2012 12:22pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

SB61, it's a long way from home with that plate as SB is a Scottish tax district

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
06-02-2012 06:28pm
alibeau

(06-02-2012 06:28pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  SB61, it's a long way from home with that plate as SB is a Scottish tax district

Oh, well perhaps I got it wrong then?!?! I have seen it two or three times now but only took note of the reg today!!! Pretty sure it was SB...... and there was mention on here that SD was scottish so I did wonder when I spotted SB.....

Ali.

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2012 06:42pm by alibeau.)
06-02-2012 06:41pm
XFullFatTim

All plates starting with an S or a T are plates from Scottish DVLA offices, it could be a leased car or an ex-demo. could be a cherished number plate........ or even somebody on holiday in the Wirral. My own car has a plate I bought from the DVLA website and when I looked at where the first two letters indicated it came from it was Peterborough even though the car was 1st registered in London and lives at a Scottish address

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2012 06:45pm by XFullFatTim.)
06-02-2012 06:44pm
alibeau

I have been proved right Tim! (makes a bloomin change....)

I popped into Tesco this morning and when I came out SB61 was parked right next to me....

Fuji SD4 Dynamic coupe, looked lovely, if a little grubby! It was so exciting to see two next to each other, how sad am I? I was about to take a photo but there was a guy in a Jag eyeing up the cars so I was eager to seem 'cool' Laughing I was going to hang around to 'meet' the driver of SB61 but thought they might think I was some type of weirdo!!! and I had to get to work too!

Also spotted an OG this morning........ I waved, couldn't help myself but the driver was not looking my way.

Did you make any decision about changing yours Tim?

Ali.

08-02-2012 11:27am
XFullFatTim

Ali my father got his licence back just after New Year so he's back on the road with his little Honda Jazz and I can keep my Coupe for a bit longer. Having the Coupe has had one small "advantage" - when I had RRS's and FFRR's neighbours often asked for a favour and a run to the airport. Not any more, next door were collected by the taxi from the next village this morning to go to the airport. I suspect the contorting they would have had to go through to get into the rear of the Evoque put them off asking this time!

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2012 02:41pm by XFullFatTim.)
08-02-2012 02:40pm
alibeau

(08-02-2012 02:40pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Ali my father got his licence back just after New Year so he's back on the road with his little Honda Jazz and I can keep my Coupe for a bit longer. Having the Coupe has had one small "advantage" - when I had RRS's and FFRR's neighbours often asked for a favour and a run to the airport. Not any more, next door were collected by the taxi from the next village this morning to go to the airport. I suspect the contorting they would have had to go through to get into the rear of the Evoque put them off asking this time!

Laughing every cloud.........

08-02-2012 02:42pm
Billionaireboysclub

(08-02-2012 11:27am)alibeau Wrote:  I have been proved right Tim! (makes a bloomin change....)

I popped into Tesco this morning and when I came out SB61 was parked right next to me....

Fuji SD4 Dynamic coupe, looked lovely, if a little grubby! It was so exciting to see two next to each other, how sad am I? I was about to take a photo but there was a guy in a Jag eyeing up the cars so I was eager to seem 'cool' Laughing I was going to hang around to 'meet' the driver of SB61 but thought they might think I was some type of weirdo!!! and I had to get to work too!

Also spotted an OG this morning........ I waved, couldn't help myself but the driver was not looking my way.

Did you make any decision about changing yours Tim?

Ali.

SB is from Glasgow.

The only reason I know is because I checked to see what mine will be when it arrives.... Smile

Ranger Rover Evoque Dynamic 5 Door SD4 - Santorini Black/Vortex + Lux Pack
Ordered & Deposit at dealer : 26th Sep 11
Build Date : 17 Feb
Delivery: 6 Mar woohooo!
08-02-2012 03:04pm
alibeau

(08-02-2012 03:04pm)Billionaireboysclub Wrote:  SB is from Glasgow.

The only reason I know is because I checked to see what mine will be when it arrives.... Smile

Ah, you've just jogged my memory, the number plate said 'SHIELDS' on it which I guess must be an LR dealer in Glasgow then..... Oh I really am a saddo......

08-02-2012 03:07pm