Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some so and so gone and scratched my car!!!!
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Some so and so gone and scratched my car!!!!

The way some folks cannot judge the corners of their car amazes me, I know for years I have had Disco's, RRS's, FFRR's, Freelanders and a Defender that have been dead easy to judge where the corners are and the Evoque is a bit more difficult than all of the foregoing but it isn't that hard fr even the shortest people to judge the corners of an Evoque - I'm starting to wonder if it isn't time that soe manufacturers reverted to what big Mercedes trucks of the 60's and early 1970's had on their front wings - sort of deely bopper things - ping pong balls on the end of a long springy stalk that marked the bits the driver couldn't see from the cab.......

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
06-06-2013 04:55pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
J77

RE: Some so and so gone and scratched my car!!!!

It took me a little time to get used to the Evoque after having Disco and Freelanders, never managed to hit anything though. It's good to be back in the Fl2, I missed the command driving position.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
06-06-2013 06:07pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply