Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So where do I take my Evoque for its first service?
Brian GOG

RE: So where do I take my Evoque for its first service?

Hi all
I notice most of the posters are from the London area but if anyone is reading this in Yorkshire I just wanted to let you know that we can carry out the first service on your Evoque for 199 plus VAT. We use all genuine parts and follow the LR service schedule so no warranty is affected.
Many thanks
Brian
Green Oval Garage
0113 2539000
14-11-2012 11:35pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark_n

Very happy indeed with the service I received today from Lookers Park Royal.

Took the car in first thing and picked it up around 5pm, serviced, cleaned and vacuumed. They've ordered new door trims which are not aligning with the rear windows and also a replacement USB connector block to cure the stuttering iPod problem I've had.

I had a couple of calls to update me on progress and to say the car was ready and the cost was less than I expected. All very efficient when I arrived and a real buzz to the place, humming with activity - a nice contrast to the deathly hush of other dealers.

So, highly recommended.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
27-11-2012 09:02pm
IKM

(27-11-2012 09:02pm)mark_n Wrote:  Very happy indeed with the service I received today from Lookers Park Royal.

Took the car in first thing and picked it up around 5pm, serviced, cleaned and vacuumed. They've ordered new door trims which are not aligning with the rear windows and also a replacement USB connector block to cure the stuttering iPod problem I've had.

I had a couple of calls to update me on progress and to say the car was ready and the cost was less than I expected. All very efficient when I arrived and a real buzz to the place, humming with activity - a nice contrast to the deathly hush of other dealers.

So, highly recommended.
Mark, any idea whether the garage techs will fit the new door trims themselves, or will its bodyshop fit them? The reason I ask is that I have a similar issue with my door trims, and wonder whether my dealer could fit them at my first service mid December (as their bodyshop is outsourced and in an outlying part of town). Thanks

Arrived 16 December 2011: Prestige SD4 auto 5dr in OG with Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenons, Surround Cameras, Auto Dimming Rearview, Grey Oak Wood, Spare Wheel and Powered Tailgate.

Joining 2010 Freelander XS Td4e in Stornoway Grey (we like Grey!)
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2012 09:43pm by IKM.)
27-11-2012 09:41pm
J77

In my experience it's only things that need to painted that go to the body shop, any problems I've had with trim its always been fixed by the mechanics.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
27-11-2012 10:11pm
PhilSkill

(27-11-2012 09:02pm)mark_n Wrote:  Very happy indeed with the service I received today from Lookers Park Royal.

So, highly recommended.

Nice to hear good service Mark, I'm interested in what the USB Connector block is, wonder if it's a possibility for my USB lockups!

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
27-11-2012 10:17pm
doug

misaligned trim Issue, how many other members are having this problem. I ask as mine is in at the dealerships tomorrow for it's service & loose/misaligned window trim

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
27-11-2012 10:24pm
mark_n

The trim will definitely be fitted at the dealer. I looked at two Evoques at the dealer and their trims line up perfectly and there was no argument they should be replaced. Mine yield under vertical pressure, the other correct examples did not.

The USB block - as I called it - is what's inside the centre storag box with the three sockets. They think there's a loose connection in there.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
27-11-2012 11:38pm
PhilSkill

Thanks Mark, pretty sure mine isnt a loose connection as locks up even when everything completely still, no engine running etc and other smaller sticks work faultlessly.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
27-11-2012 11:48pm