Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Service Plan Costs
xxxx5

RE: Service Plan Costs

(29-01-2013 09:43pm)cjfp Wrote:  Service indicator - not saying this is their excuse, but there is a software bug that doesn't allow it to be reset (on some cars, and there is. Manual work-around)

Air vents .... I'm asking ! Wink

Air vents.........the centre left hand side has started to melt!!!!!!

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
30-01-2013 10:40pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

Interesting - the kids keep stubbing their cigarettes out on it ? Laughing

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
30-01-2013 10:45pm
anton

(29-01-2013 09:43pm)cjfp Wrote:  Service indicator - not saying this is their excuse, but there is a software bug that doesn't allow it to be reset (on some cars, and there is. Manual work-around)

Air vents .... I'm asking ! Wink
Still my service indicator is still on after been serviced in november and they took the car last week to sort out the heated steering wheel and service indicator,its been done they say erm no it hasnt so next time it will be their fourth attempt to fix it.One guess who the dealer is??? Not happy with them.
30-01-2013 10:59pm
cjfp

(30-01-2013 10:59pm)anton Wrote:  Still my service indicator is still on after been serviced in november and they took the car last week to sort out the heated steering wheel and service indicator,its been done they say erm no it hasnt so next time it will be their fourth attempt to fix it.One guess who the dealer is??? Not happy with them.

I assume they are aware of this - http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-SSM60837-...-Procedure

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
30-01-2013 11:09pm
anton

(30-01-2013 11:09pm)cjfp Wrote:  I assume they are aware of this - http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-SSM60837-...-Procedure
I couldnt tell you but the dealer is an absolute sham,LR technicians were in on Thursday so they say when the car was in and now they tell me there is a software upgrade for the vehicle,well i already knew this from this forum but to tell me they have fixed these problems is just a joke.We paid nearly 50k for this vehicle over 12months ago and to be fobbed off like this is not acceptable and i shall be emailing them with my thoughts on this again.
30-01-2013 11:30pm
Tony

First service just done, dealer quoted £330 which included £15 for a loan car.

Tried to charge me £342, after questioning it came down to £328, I hate having to haggle after paying £45k for a car.

Loan car was a Ford Fester, although we only needed it to do shopping for the 5 hours.

Tony

Evoque Dynamic SD4 Lux Auto Total Rubbish, worst car I have owned - GONE AT LAST!
01-02-2013 04:22pm
Wife's car

I had a fall out with the first dealer I went to, to order my Evoque due to the way the salesman was very dismissive, saying " well if you don't buy one now someone will this afternoon" we felt this was rude and undervalued us as a customer so complained, the dealer principle said they wouLd do us a good deal on a service contract and apologised for his staff, they made me an offer of £924 for three services, which was good.
I got a friend of mine to make a mystery shopper type call and was quoted the same price , so hardly a good deal.

I again pointed this out to the principle, who broke off communication, so much for customer service.

I contacted them again to be quoted £775, now that was a result

However the e mail confirming the above price was just as dismissive of me as a customer, so I approached the dealer who is providing my Evoque and he has actually beaten that price, so even better result.

It's time that these dealers realised that customers are not just a walkover and need to be treated in a proper way.
07-02-2013 07:28pm
Tony

Had a 'Satisfaction' follow up call from the dealer yesterday to see if all was OK with the service last week.

Told the lady all was OK exept for two things, one the cost for what is little more than a oil & filter change, 2 to 3 times what some rivals cost to service, secondly paying £15 for a Ford Fester loan car for 4 hours.

If they are looking to keep me in a LR product come change time they should be tempting me with a D4 or RRS as a loan car for the day.

Tony

Evoque Dynamic SD4 Lux Auto Total Rubbish, worst car I have owned - GONE AT LAST!
07-02-2013 07:57pm
LDT

Obtained two prices today for first service. Stratstone Cardiff - £342. Likes Hay-on-Wye - £281.32. No charge for courtesy cars with either, collection and delivery also free.

Also lucky to get a really good deal on insurance, far better than comparison websites, via a referral scheme with the insurance company my employers use. Business use included at no additional cost. If anyone would like details, please PM me.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
13-02-2013 06:34pm
THEMACS

Both my local dealers quoted £350 so we are taking it to the supplying dealer. Booked in for 16 March, the day before its 1 year old!

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
23-02-2013 08:39am