Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dynamic Bumper vs. Other
o3zone

Dynamic Bumper vs. Other

I have a dynamic evoque and have noticed that the rear bumper is different then most other evoques. It looks like it might be a bit less tall. Can anyone confirm this? I wonder because I'm considering installing a hitch that would require a small cut in the bumper. However, the instructions show a pure bumper, not a dynamic, and I wonder if I can get away with no cut for my bumper. Thanks
03-09-2012 06:34am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LonnyGer

RE: Dynamic Bumper vs. Other

(03-09-2012 06:34am)o3zone Wrote:  I have a dynamic evoque and have noticed that the rear bumper is different then most other evoques. It looks like it might be a bit less tall. Can anyone confirm this? I wonder because I'm considering installing a hitch that would require a small cut in the bumper. However, the instructions show a pure bumper, not a dynamic, and I wonder if I can get away with no cut for my bumper. Thanks

Hi, could you please send us a picture from rear, so we can compare your bumper to others.

Greets

Ordered: 04.07.12
Build Date: 30.10.12
Day of collection: 28.11.12 ( the wait is almost overVery Happy)

Car Spec: 5d,OG,dynamic,Black Roof, fully loaded
03-09-2012 10:50am
o3zone

Find picture attached. I put the piece of red electrical tape on the bumper to show where it ends.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

03-09-2012 08:44pm
PhilSkill

Looks same as my Dynamic, but guess you need to know difference to a pure/prestige.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
03-09-2012 11:30pm
o3zone

anyone? I specifically interested in if its lower and if it sweep back further. Will try to go to the LR dealership tomorrow to find out.
07-09-2012 05:38am
cjfp

Whilst i havent specifically looked at this on 'live' cars, according to the LR website, the offroad departure angle on pure is 33 degrees but the dynamic is 30, so this might indicate a difference. The best people on here to assist are those that have changed a pure/prestige rear into a dynamic.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
07-09-2012 06:43am