babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Dynamic Bumper vs. Other - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Dynamic Bumper vs. Other (/Thread-Dynamic-Bumper-vs-Other)

Dynamic Bumper vs. Other - o3zone - 03-09-2012 06:34am

I have a dynamic evoque and have noticed that the rear bumper is different then most other evoques. It looks like it might be a bit less tall. Can anyone confirm this? I wonder because I'm considering installing a hitch that would require a small cut in the bumper. However, the instructions show a pure bumper, not a dynamic, and I wonder if I can get away with no cut for my bumper. Thanks

RE: Dynamic Bumper vs. Other - LonnyGer - 03-09-2012 10:50am

(03-09-2012 06:34am)o3zone Wrote:  I have a dynamic evoque and have noticed that the rear bumper is different then most other evoques. It looks like it might be a bit less tall. Can anyone confirm this? I wonder because I'm considering installing a hitch that would require a small cut in the bumper. However, the instructions show a pure bumper, not a dynamic, and I wonder if I can get away with no cut for my bumper. Thanks

Hi, could you please send us a picture from rear, so we can compare your bumper to others.

Greets

RE: Dynamic Bumper vs. Other - o3zone - 03-09-2012 08:44pm

Find picture attached. I put the piece of red electrical tape on the bumper to show where it ends.

RE: Dynamic Bumper vs. Other - PhilSkill - 03-09-2012 11:30pm

Looks same as my Dynamic, but guess you need to know difference to a pure/prestige.

RE: Dynamic Bumper vs. Other - o3zone - 07-09-2012 05:38am

anyone? I specifically interested in if its lower and if it sweep back further. Will try to go to the LR dealership tomorrow to find out.

RE: Dynamic Bumper vs. Other - cjfp - 07-09-2012 06:43am

Whilst i havent specifically looked at this on 'live' cars, according to the LR website, the offroad departure angle on pure is 33 degrees but the dynamic is 30, so this might indicate a difference. The best people on here to assist are those that have changed a pure/prestige rear into a dynamic.