Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Autoblog review
Blackseries

Autoblog review

Nice gentle review .... not much new info but some nice photos.

Again the comment that Si4, Non AD, 19" wheels is a very good combo.

Good shots of Dynamic Plus red interior.

http://uk.autoblog.com/2011/08/03/first-...er-evoque/

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
04-08-2011 12:18pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vision*R

RE: Autoblog review

Continental tyres Smile

Prestige TD4 5d / Fuji White / Tech pack / Parallel park / Pano / Order 26/01/2011 / Build 13/12/11 / Arrival 04/01/2012
04-08-2011 12:35pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Are there any motoring journos who don't like this car? OK so What Car? didn't exactly condemn it but theirs is the only review I have read that was "warm" about it rather than raving about it.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
04-08-2011 01:20pm
Gorjan

As I said I want to read some non-UK review to believe the hype Smile
Anyway as far as Autocar and Auto Express go, they say that the Evoque beat others like Audi Q3 and BMW X1 based on the good looks...

Colima Lime TD4 Pure.
Tech Pack, Pano roof, Auto....
04-08-2011 01:29pm
Blackseries

(04-08-2011 01:20pm)FullFatTim Wrote:  Are there any motoring journos who don't like this car? OK so What Car? didn't exactly condemn it but theirs is the only review I have read that was "warm" about it rather than raving about it.

I know ...... that has to be pretty good right? I'm sure that doesn't happen very often.

That was sort of the reason I was looking for German reviews. By all accounts German car mags are supposed to be pretty partisan ... so my logic was if they thought it was good ....then it probably was.

So far I’ve not found a rave German review ..... but then again I’ve not seen a bad one either.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
04-08-2011 01:43pm