Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RESOLVED (with great dealer service!):First fault and not even driven off forecourt!!
Evo-king

RE: RESOLVED (with great dealer service!):First fault and not even driven off forecourt!!

My lad picked up his new JCW Mini on Saturday, took his mother out in it yesterday and got the engine warning message, car put into limp mode.

So a 55mile trip back to the dealer today, to discover a pipe had worked loose in the turbo area.

Guess it happens on all cars, but it does sour the new car experience.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
18-06-2012 08:49pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DaveR

RE: RESOLVED (with great dealer service!):First fault and not even driven off forecourt!!

(18-06-2012 02:35pm)Teetree Wrote:  +1 . Not even a "hello " . Or " can we help you?" we also went to williams . (Awaiting news due in aug. fingers crossed !)

I had trouble with Guy Salmon Stockport who seemed disinterested in selling me a nearly new fl2. I also ended up
at Williams and after chatting with them and seeing a few fl2 they had in ended looking at and buying a new RRE.
All in all a very good experience at Williams Manchester.
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2012 06:43am by DaveR.)
21-06-2012 06:41am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply