Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pure TD4 in Madrid, Spain
JiiPee

Pure TD4 in Madrid, Spain

Just back from a trip to Madrid. In front of my hotel, there was this Firenze Red Pure TD4 - excactly the same specification as mine (minus pan roof)! It just stopped there for few seconds, so I didn't have a chance to chat with the driver or check the front if there were xenons or not.

...and for those obsessed with rear ends - yes, it had only one exhaust pipeTongue Out

Enjoying enormously: Pure Td4 Automatic, Firenze Red, almond/espresso interior, panorama roof with rails, Pure tech pack, clearview pack & cold weather pack, parking radars front and back + camera.
14-10-2011 10:32am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JiiPee

RE: Pure TD4 in Madrid, Spain

... and to add to the WHITE or RED discussion: Red was always my choice but my wife had got iffy having seen one white at the dealers and TV adds with a white. However, now that she saw the red in flesh for the first time she is with me! Exclamation

Enjoying enormously: Pure Td4 Automatic, Firenze Red, almond/espresso interior, panorama roof with rails, Pure tech pack, clearview pack & cold weather pack, parking radars front and back + camera.
14-10-2011 02:09pm
ED209

I thought the pure td4 was not going into production until late november?
14-10-2011 04:52pm
JiiPee

Well, obviously there's already some around. My Pure TD4 automatic has an october slot. I suppose this is another proof that different market areas have different build slots. But admittably it's quite confusing ...

14-10-2011 05:25pm
lulu101

(14-10-2011 05:25pm)JiiPee Wrote:  Well, obviously there's already some around. My Pure TD4 automatic has an october slot. I suppose this is another proof that different market areas have different build slots. But admittably it's quite confusing ...

and it looked to me as if it had the 18" wheels on, which didn't look bad at all!

Delivered , Pure 5 door in fuji , SD4 Auto, 19" style 4 sparkle wheels, almond/espresso interior, tech pack, xenon headlights, fog lamps, rear camera, park assist, folding mirrors and mats, and last minute addition of Privacy Glass Very Happy
14-10-2011 05:56pm
BFGEvoqueMan

(14-10-2011 04:52pm)ED209 Wrote:  I thought the pure td4 was not going into production until late november?
My local German dealer has one, it is one of those pre production models so that customers can test drive etc but it is not for saleVery Happy

Edited to remove double posts!

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
(This post was last modified: 15-10-2011 10:09am by XFullFatTim.)
15-10-2011 07:42am