Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pure Order Submitted
xxxx5

Pure Order Submitted

Hi all,

New member here!

Been a BMW driver for the past 9 years, but taken the big decision and placed an order for a RR Evoque.

spec as follows

5dr Pure Manual TD4
Fuji White
Ebony
Tech Pack
Power Tailgate
Power Folding Door mirrors
Privacy Glass
19" Style "5" Alloys
Xenons

Should arrive Dec / Jan. really looking forward to it.

Comments on spec welcome.

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2011 06:55am by xxxx5.)
02-04-2011 06:53am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FIL

RE: Pure Order Submitted

Looks Good to me,

Apart from the colour its exect as mine, but the power fold mirrors which I wanted, the dealer told me there where part of a leather upgrade, awaiting the proper price list so I can amend.
02-04-2011 07:54am
xxxx5

Hi,

No they can be order seperate at a cost of £283.33, code number 030NB

Hope this is of some help.

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
02-04-2011 08:51am
LP

£283 plus VAT so the powerfold mirrors are a £340 option.

Or they come as part of the Pure Style Pack which also includes full electric seats, 19 inch alloys and front fogs. £1750.

xxxx5 - I haven't seen any pictures of an Evoque without the front fogs but it has been mentioned here that if you don't go for them you will get plastic trim to fill the hole they leave.
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2011 09:13am by LP.)
02-04-2011 09:13am
cjfp

The ones in the Style Pack are slightly different - they have the added advantage of auto-tilt when put car in reverse. Depends if you want memory seats @ £900

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
02-04-2011 09:18am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

the reverse dipping mirrors are a very useful option, especially if you opt for more expensive alloys - Land Rover's larger alloy wheels come with a standard feature built in - kerb magnets, they are attracted to kerbs like no other alloys I have owned, especially the 20's. Have had the reverse dipping on my last 2 cars, couldn't live without it now. Takes a bit of setting up but once done that's it and if you have memory seats then you can set up the seats/mirrors for several drivers too

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
02-04-2011 09:39am