Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RRE almost ready for collection.
Redrob

RE: RRE almost ready for collection.

(25-02-2014 11:16am)Shakeyjake Wrote:  Ok, so i have been informed that my car will be ready for collection on either Friday evening or sometime this weekend, the main question i have is there any thing that i need to look out for on collection?

I know that i am going to go in there like an excited school boy and not even notice any defects and thought having some kind of check list would be good.

Thanks in advance,

Jason

Silly as this may sound, firstly check that it is, a MY14

MY13 Dynamic coupe Orkney Pano Power tailgate DTRL's etc......soon to be
MY14 Dynamic 5 door Orkney Pano Power tailgate DTRL's etc......soon to be
MY15 Dynamic Lux Fuji White Pano Power tailgate DTRL's etc.
28-02-2014 10:25am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shakeyjake

(28-02-2014 10:25am)Redrob Wrote:  Silly as this may sound, firstly check that it is, a MY14

Not that silly as someone else found out, it has been built to spec though so i doubt it wouldn't be an MY14.

2014 Zanzibar PureTech - Delivered on 01/03/2014 at 00:01...
2003 Td5 Discovery 2 in Epsom Green, awaiting the long list of Faults which are bound to come.
2008 Triumph 675triple Daytona my sweet, my love, my precious....
Moved on from Jap Crap and looking forward to nothing but British Eccentricity.
28-02-2014 04:11pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Do check the plate but don't forget that there are so many new cars going out that many will have been assigned a registration number as soon as the car came into the dealership so they will have it on a 14 plate unless you have transferred a private/ cherished plate onto the car. You must surely know the reg anyway as you will have had to insure the vehicle and to do that you need a number plate! My new car isn't even built yet and I won't see it until April but I know it's registration number already Wink

BTW it would appear that Frank Ogg LR in Elgin do a roaring trade as a result of the poor customer attitude of their competition not so far away

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2014 06:23pm by XFullFatTim.)
28-02-2014 06:21pm
HeartbreakRidge

(28-02-2014 06:21pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  My new car isn't even built yet and I won't see it until April but I know it's registration number already Wink

Last I recall, you had my same build date and were due to collect it later in March. Did something get pushed back?

MY2014 Pure Plus, Firenze Red, Lunar/Cirrus interior, Climate Care & Vision Assist packages
Built: March 10, 2014 / Delivery Date (three weeks early!): March 26, 2014
28-02-2014 08:21pm