Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone else like me (can't afford new Evoque, but really wants one?)
cutter7

RE: Anyone else like me (can't afford new Evoque, but really wants one?)

(15-09-2011 10:05pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  A SKODA YETI............... the man wants a Land Rover not a Skoda!

The Freelander2 is an Evoque in plain Jane clothes (actually the Evoque is a Freelander2 in a party frock!) and there are plenty of used ones available. Very competent cars built on the same line as the Evoque. Take a look on the Land Rover website where you can set how much you want to spend in the used car locator. At least it gets you on the bottom rung of the ladder and headed toward an Evoque. You could also take a look over on http://www.freel2.com at what members there may be selling or contact our forum sponsors Lookers Park Royal

Hey Tim,

Wake up and smell the coffee, the competition is getting closer, don't laugh of the Yeti, look at their sales figures since there launch..Wink

15-09-2011 10:25pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

I don't laugh at the Yeti cutter - I considered buying one 2 years ago! I also never laugh at Suzukis, they can do amazing things off road and are dirt cheap to buy and repair - they definitely are not just a hairdresser's 4x4.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
15-09-2011 10:38pm
x5pea

chances of the evoque falling in price within the first 12 months is very slim id say mate.

On a positive note this should keep lease option affordable or even LR finance package i expect will be offering favourable balloon payments which would allow you to finance it. Plenty options out there for under 300 a month on a pure id expect.
16-09-2011 07:01am
oop north

I can forecast that secondhand prices will not fall until after I have bought one. Then they are guaranteed to drop drastically...
16-09-2011 09:57am