Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Possible purchase advice needed
Markdickinson

RE: Possible purchase advice needed

Hey thank you for the comments and yes it definitely helps the more info the better. I have discarded that car now and currently looking at another white dynamic with a pano roof and auto gearbox
09-05-2015 10:12am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gjd10002

Hi Mark

Glad to be of some help, good luck with that search

You are right taking your time to get the right car at the right price, these dealers make a lot of money each time we buy a car from them so it's important to get it right (I speak from bitter experience here!)

Gary

(09-05-2015 10:12am)Markdickinson Wrote:  Hey thank you for the comments and yes it definitely helps the more info the better. I have discarded that car now and currently looking at another white dynamic with a pano roof and auto gearbox
09-05-2015 12:25pm
scrannel

Not sure about UK specs, but doesn't the Dynamic come with MagneRide over there? That would be, personally, a must have.

2013 Dynamic USA specs with MagneRide + Strata wood int. with Lunar perf. Ork Grey.
BMW K1200R. Black.
09-05-2015 04:31pm
PhilSkill

(06-05-2015 03:05pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  My new RRS came ready taxed, the dealership looked after it. I've been waiting for the 10 months refund I'm due from DVLA for the car I notified them that I had sold since the end of March.................

Tim, received my refund today, that's 21 days from sending off the Ownership form.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
09-05-2015 05:15pm
gjd10002

Hi Scrannel

From 2011 to 2015 model year Dynamic comes with MagneRide as standard in UK. For UK 2016 model year Dynamic is replaced by HSE Dynamic, which does not come with Magneride as standard but it is available as a cost option. Lesser models do not even have MagneRide as an option, I wish they did because I'd have gone for it on my PuteTech model!

Gary

(09-05-2015 04:31pm)scrannel Wrote:  Not sure about UK specs, but doesn't the Dynamic come with MagneRide over there? That would be, personally, a must have.
09-05-2015 05:52pm
Tony

(09-05-2015 10:12am)Markdickinson Wrote:  Hey thank you for the comments and yes it definitely helps the more info the better. I have discarded that car now and currently looking at another white dynamic with a pano roof and auto gearbox

When we were looking to px ours last month all of the JLR dealers (we were going for an F Type) the first questions asked about our car was has it got pano roof and auto gearbox? They told me no one wanted cars without the pano and at that price point autobox would also be expected.

Evoque Dynamic SD4 Lux Auto Total Rubbish, worst car I have owned - GONE AT LAST!
09-05-2015 05:54pm
Markdickinson

Well just put a deposit down on the car very excited think I got a pretty good deal.
09-05-2015 07:29pm
gjd10002

Mark

Brilliant news! Very pleased for you!

Enjoy!

Gary

(09-05-2015 07:29pm)Markdickinson Wrote:  Well just put a deposit down on the car very excited think I got a pretty good deal.
09-05-2015 07:32pm
Markdickinson

Thank you. It's a white dynamic with black roof as well as panoramic it also has the aero lip spoiler mud flaps spare wheel x2 sets of mats illuminated door plates and only 16000 on the clock.

The dealer hadn't even put on their website got sold to them Friday and sold to me Saturday not bad for them !!!
09-05-2015 08:25pm
Markdickinson

Haven't picked the car up yet and first problem. The dealer emailed not phoned me to say there had been a problem and the car was not going to be ready until Tuesday next week. I paid a deposit for the car last Saturday and they were going to get the wheels sprayed black apparently the car is not back yet.

Should I be worried, to me it seems like a stalling tactic as a wheel refurb would take a couple of days max ???
15-05-2015 06:30pm