Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PREMIUM CARPET MATS
jbf

PREMIUM CARPET MATS

Hi All
Does anyone know what the difference is between the carpet mats supplied on a Pure and the mats on the Prestige.
I was in the dealer recently and checked out a Pure the mats are exactly the same as supplied with my Prestige. I have asked the dealer twice he says he will check it out but it has now been 3 weeks Question
07-03-2012 12:05am
Find all posts by this user
jitenc

RE: PREMIUM CARPET MATS

There is another thread in his forum that says that there is no major differences between the two. I stuck with the normal ones supplied which are acceptable... But your choice.

Got mine : Dynamic Fuji White with Lux Pack and black contrast roof.
Optional extras : Privacy glass, Heated steering wheel and TPMS.
Me: Very HappyVery Happy
07-03-2012 12:25am
jbf

(07-03-2012 12:25am)jitenc Wrote:  There is another thread in his forum that says that there is no major differences between the two. I stuck with the normal ones supplied which are acceptable... But your choice.

Thanks for the reply I have my prestige and enjoying it. It was an observation at the dealer and I can see no difference between the mats supplied, The car specs say otherwise
07-03-2012 12:29am
Pommyboi

that's annoying I just got some from Duckworth parts.

On order: Feb 2012 - Pure, 5 door, SD4 auto, Style 4 wheels, Front parking, fog lights, rear camera, spare wheel. Red Contrast roof, Ebony- final spec TBC
07-03-2012 12:36am
Donny Dog

(07-03-2012 12:29am)jbf Wrote:  Thanks for the reply I have my prestige and enjoying it. It was an observation at the dealer and I can see no difference between the mats supplied, The car specs say otherwise

I haven't seen the Pure mats, but the Prestige mats are nothing special. They have a trimmed edge (in our case in off-white to match the interior) and the front ones have a silver 'Evoque' badge, but the actual material is like felt. Certainly not 'premium' by any standards. What are the Pure ones like?
07-03-2012 12:37am
jbf

(07-03-2012 12:25am)jitenc Wrote:  There is another thread in his forum that says that there is no major differences between the two. I stuck with the normal ones supplied which are acceptable... But your choice.

Hi again

I just found the link by typing in Carpet mats in the search, thank you!. 11 pages later I am none the wiser though I now have a pic from the 2012 brochure which shows a very nice "prestige mat" on page 66 which I intend taking to the dealer. This I hope will be my last contact with this particular dealer.
For those buying a new Evoque I advise you to check every detail. Do not take the salespersons word, they have not got a clue.
07-03-2012 01:22am
cjfp

Closed due to extensive previous thread
http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-The-luxur...ght=carpet

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2012 07:39am by cjfp.)
07-03-2012 07:38am
Thread Closed