Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ordered mine
hajadoon

Ordered mine

Si4 Dynamic, Fuji, full options, style 4 19 alloys will be built in April and delivery expected in June.
Chose dynamic mainly because I don't like the tail pipes on Prestigue and black contrasts well with the white.
I have to pay unbelievable price compared to you guys and that is $163,000 because of 150% tax on new vehicles and an undisclosed profit by local range rover sigma dealer

Dynamic Si4. Fuji white / pursuit interior ivory headliner / console black stratta IP / panoramic roof / 19 style 4 wheels / adaptive dynamics / adaptive xenon HID / Meridian 825 w / Auto dimming rvm / heated front seats / privacy glass / surround cameras /
Ordered 12 Dec, built 27 April, delivery mid June
15-01-2012 04:36am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cedric

RE: Ordered mine

(15-01-2012 04:36am)hajadoon Wrote:  Si4 Dynamic, Fuji, full options, style 4 19 alloys will be built in April and delivery expected in June.
Chose dynamic mainly because I don't like the tail pipes on Prestigue and black contrasts well with the white.
I have to pay unbelievable price compared to you guys and that is $163,000 because of 150% tax on new vehicles and an undisclosed profit by local range rover sigma dealer

150%? Only Denmark is worse I think. Well I guess it's really worth it to get one. Congratulations!
15-01-2012 07:34pm
hajadoon

Thanks Cedric

Dynamic Si4. Fuji white / pursuit interior ivory headliner / console black stratta IP / panoramic roof / 19 style 4 wheels / adaptive dynamics / adaptive xenon HID / Meridian 825 w / Auto dimming rvm / heated front seats / privacy glass / surround cameras /
18-01-2012 04:01pm
hajadoon

Looked at vista order and noted no voice input system, rang my dealer he told me this was SWUS say what u see voice control option. I hadn't opted out of this option and was diappointed as to why it was not included as it is standard on dynamic 4 door, asked dealer to ammend this, dealer mailed amended order requesting this and electric tail but it was turned down by Range Rover as this was requested 10 days before built date. Can one add/upgrade to voice control and or electric tail later on and at what cost. Built date 6/4/2012 factory completion date 23/4 delivery date 31/5

16-04-2012 05:52pm
Mudi1

(16-04-2012 05:52pm)hajadoon Wrote:  Looked at vista order and noted no voice input system, rang my dealer he told me this was SWUS say what u see voice control option. I hadn't opted out of this option and was diappointed as to why it was not included as it is standard on dynamic 4 door, asked dealer to ammend this, dealer mailed amended order requesting this and electric tail but it was turned down by Range Rover as this was requested 10 days before built date. Can one add/upgrade to voice control and or electric tail later on and at what cost. Built date 6/4/2012 factory completion date 23/4 delivery date 31/5

Not sure what factory completion date is, but as the car takes a total of 29 hours to make, is this just sitting in the factory compound waiting to be picked up or finished? If you cant get the additions whilst caqr is still at the factory, perhaps LR could fit them FOC at a later date, or compensate you with a few freebies, if you really have to pay what you say should be standard issue.

Eitherway when your evogue comes, these will be minor issues then.
16-04-2012 06:12pm
BTS18

(16-04-2012 06:12pm)Mudi1 Wrote:  Not sure what factory completion date is, but as the car takes a total of 29 hours to make, is this just sitting in the factory compound waiting to be picked up or finished? If you cant get the additions whilst caqr is still at the factory, perhaps LR could fit them FOC at a later date, or compensate you with a few freebies, if you really have to pay what you say should be standard issue.

Eitherway when your evogue comes, these will be minor issues then.

Once the car is 'locked in' just before build, no alterations can be made to the spec. This is due to logistics. All the parts for a particular order are brought forward to build the car. As some of the builders have only 30 or so seconds to fit items at a station, it is fine tuned that each vehicle has the right part at the right station, a logistical nightmare if you start changing orders at a late stage.

5dr Prestige SD4 Auto, Style 5 Wheels, Orkney Grey, Element Interior, Cirrus Headliner, Lux pk, Privacy Glass, Heated Steering Wheel, Spare Wheel.

Ordered: 07/02/12. Build Date: 21/04/12. Delivered: 27/04/12
16-04-2012 06:25pm
Mudi1

(16-04-2012 06:25pm)BTS18 Wrote:  Once the car is 'locked in' just before build, no alterations can be made to the spec. This is due to logistics. All the parts for a particular order are brought forward to build the car. As some of the builders have only 30 or so seconds to fit items at a station, it is fine tuned that each vehicle has the right part at the right station, a logistical nightmare if you start changing orders at a late stage.

Hajadoon mentioned buying the dynamic with full options and did not opt out, so i would have thought those would have been 'parts ordered' prior to build.
16-04-2012 11:17pm
hajadoon

Got the VIN today, but was informed by dealer about some sort of hold up on the lot built by 27 April, fingers crossed

Got the VIN today, but was informed by dealer about some sort of hold up on the lot built by 27 April, fingers crossed

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2012 02:26am by hajadoon.)
03-05-2012 02:06am
hajadoon

After long agonizing wait my baby range rover is coming home sleeping in a dark container onboard the MSC Marina, left Felixstowe on 20 June Heading to Suez canal and finally Karachi

21-06-2012 05:10pm