Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ordered My New Evoque.
The Valeter

Ordered My New Evoque.

I really love my present Evoque but the dealer has offered be a very strong PX price against a new one & will hold it till the new one arrives. My present car was on a 5 year PCP deal & by late March there will be 4 years left - the new car is on a 4 year deal with lower monthly payments, I won't have to fork out for the service & tax renewal.

Any way I have ordered a Pure Tech 5 door manual in Barollo Black & Cirrus Interior with Cirrus Headlining then with the following options :-

(Tech Pack),
Panoramic Roof,
Xenon Headlamps,
Powerfold Mirrors etc,
Rear Camera,
Front Fog Lights,
Privacy Glass,
Auto Dip Mirror,
825W Meridian System,
All Round Mud Flaps.

Additional items/requests :-

Black Dynamic Front Grill,
Style 7 Shaddow Chrome alloys (purchasing from Ebay seller then taking to dealer for them to fit & then put the 18"s from car up for sale),
On the Pure you can't have any other dash finisher than the boring aluminium. I said I won't buy the car unless it can be changed to Gloss Black Strata as in my Dynamic - So I will be having the GBS in my Pure Wink

I will be having some colour coding done too & this will consist of the "Upside down U shaped" areas on the front + rear bumpers done in Firenze Red, the tailgate strip finisher / vent trims & lower body trim finisher (bottom of doors) also done in Firenze Red & then the sump gaurd/rear diffuser coded in Barollo Black.

I may have the door trim inserts trimmed in Black Alcantara. The dealer has a very good trimmer they use. I have seen their work on some GS model Freelanders they had trimmed in full leather & the finish was as good as any factory trim.

A Second option is the dealer has a pair of unused Santorini Dynamic bumpers which they would swap for my Pure ones but I would have to buy then paint the lower door finishers & sill trims & if the car order can't be changed to Santorini then these bumpers would have to be painted Barollo. I wouls also need a new exhaust rear part which is a little pricey. If they can do a near swap for my exhaust for theirs I may possibly go this route though the salesman recons the original idea of the Barollo & colour coding would actally look very striking!

Either way the car should be at the dealer at the very end of February & the sales manager said to me today he would organise & pay for us to go & see it on the production line at Halewood Very Happy

I am extreemly happy with my dealer in every way, sales, service etc have all been excellent. The dealer is Harwoods in Edenbridge, Kent so if you are local & want to buy a new car their sales & service is the best I have ever had so feel free to quote what I have said & see for yourself!!

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
12-01-2013 12:26am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Amadeus

RE: Ordered My New Evoque.

The black 5 door Pure looks so good to start with so can't wait to see your finished product! Guess they can do any spec if you want - this is nice if one didn't want too much green!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

eD4 Pure Fuji Coupe | Tech Pack | Pano Roof | Cirrus Leather | Powerfold Mirrors | Xenons | 19" Style 3s | arr 5Apr13
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2013 01:02am by Amadeus.)
13-01-2013 12:30am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Valeter

(13-01-2013 12:30am)Amadeus Wrote:  The black 5 door Pure looks so good to start with so can't wait to see your finished product! Guess they can do any spec if you want - this is nice if one didn't want too much green!

I would say that is a Coloma Lime Dynamic by the looks of the seats & then wrapped.

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!

13-01-2013 01:05am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jai

Ordered My New Evoque.

Yeah that is either a white vinyl wrap or a bloody cheap respray. I'd think the former
13-01-2013 03:54am
J77

Sounds good. I've never understood why us pure owners couldn't get anything other than the aluminium trim finisher. My next one will be Havana with almond interior and I will be asking for the maccaser wood finisher.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
13-01-2013 03:49pm
IKM

I never realised that a PCP was so flexible. That being the case I may now consider one next time I change vehicle. Your dealer appears first class on service and flexibility.

Arrived 16 December 2011: Prestige SD4 auto 5dr in OG with Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenons, Surround Cameras, Auto Dimming Rearview, Grey Oak Wood, Spare Wheel and Powered Tailgate.

Joining 2010 Freelander XS Td4e in Stornoway Grey (we like Grey!)
13-01-2013 03:59pm
The Valeter

(13-01-2013 03:49pm)J77 Wrote:  Sounds good. I've never understood why us pure owners couldn't get anything other than the aluminium trim finisher. My next one will be Havana with almond interior and I will be asking for the maccaser wood finisher.

The factory won't fit the finisher as I have been dealing with Nick/Liam so I said to the dealer I would pay the £200 upgrade that it would cost on a Dynamic option & not a penny more. They have to take the top of the dash off to swap them over but they agreed to do it.

They also offer a service called Garnish Dip where you can have all sorts of solid bits of interior/exterior trim coloured in things like carbon fibre effect etc. It is a dipping service & not a wrap though not cheap. They had a Range Rover Spoert that had this done to it's wheels as in carbon fibre effect.

13-01-2013 05:52pm
J77

May look into having my current one changed, it's £82+VAT for the dark grey oak trim finisher from duckworths.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
13-01-2013 06:37pm
The Valeter

(13-01-2013 06:37pm)J77 Wrote:  May look into having my current one changed, it's £82+VAT for the dark grey oak trim finisher from duckworths.

I think I am being charged £38 for the large trim & £16 for the bit around the start button but I'm not sure if that includes VAT - probably not.

13-01-2013 06:56pm
The Valeter

Order has now gone locked with a provisionary build date of February the 6th.

16-01-2013 12:36pm